Anyone else going to be boycotting matches, after recent events?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you be boycotting matches, to show your displeasure at the treatment of non-playing staff?

• Total voters
I doubt there will be matches we fans can attend for a while, not before a vaccine is available which will take another 10-18 months.
I want to see how the club is going to handle the remaining 5 games season ticket holders already paid for.

They’ll let us have it back or put it towards the following season’s season ticket. Can’t do anything else.

I doubt there will be matches we fans can attend for a while, not before a vaccine is available which will take another 10-18 months.
I want to see how the club is going to handle the remaining 5 games season ticket holders already paid for.

And interesting to see how they handle next season when we have no idea if and when that season will start!

My guess would be you’d get a “credit” of some sort against next seasons ticket

Back
Top Bottom