Anyone used KitBag.com for Spurs gear????

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Airfixx

"I want to be the sadness of my opponents" - Venom
Seem to be the cheapest on the net for kits.... £51.96.

.....Are they the real deal?

Cheers!

Used them lots of times.. legit website, think they are run by fanatics who sell NFL stuff etc.. think they have 20% off at moment, had 25% off until Saturday midnight. They always have lots of flash sales leading up to Christmas.

Used them lots of times.. legit website, think they are run by fanatics who sell NFL stuff etc.. think they have 20% off at moment, had 25% off until Saturday midnight. They always have lots of flash sales leading up to Christmas.
I’ve used them before. Slow shipping plus they increase the shipping costs during their “sales”. Not too bad though overall

UPDATE:

They just arrived.... Took a few days, but without a doubt they are both legit; not fake.

Sorry if that disappoints the wankers in our midst.

Back
Top Bottom