Anzhi Makhachkala (Russia) - Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a witch. Burn him. BURN HIM!!!

why not do it himself
firecrotchstomp.gif

I have an Auntie that live in the Mirontte Prospeck in Bucharest do you know that area!!

Oh no I didn't go, I'm trapped in NYC :( I just mean that the awful pitches and dead-rubber games are a bit much to endure in this competition, though at least the later stages are pretty good.

i said before the match 2-0 for Tottenham,because i travel in a time machine, i knew the final result, despite brittish fans don't know this,how was that? when in UK is 5 o'clock ,exactly at the time when game just start ,here in Romania,the time was 7 o'clock,exactly when the referee whistle the final of the match ... just think about you all from UK bet some football tickets,just send me some signals....
"quod erat demonstrandum"
:D
When you come out of your police box Dan can you bring Sky as well!!

gave up trying to find a decent feed after 10 mins , seems i did not miss a lot - how did the Moose do ?

Feel like Chadli might have made the wrong choice coming to England, think his kind of talent (combined with the lack of pace) might be better used in other leagues.

gave up trying to find a decent feed after 10 mins , seems i did not miss a lot - how did the Moose do ?

Feel like Chadli might have made the wrong choice coming to England, think his kind of talent (combined with the lack of pace) might be better used in other leagues.
Moose played worse than on saturday, but better than the first few matches of the season. He's steadily getting better again, which is good to see.

I think once Chadli get's some more time with us and the LB's, and the 2-3 he'll come good. He has the intelligence and skill to truly play the inverted winger. (better at the role than sig who goes inside far, faaar too early) Once he get's that link with the other players he'll make more of an impact.

It's almost half the fucking continent, you ass. And 2 of the 3 largest cities in Europe are located there.

How are you Europe? You are not an eu member state, you don't use the euro and 80% of your godforsaken country is east of Turkey.

I have nothing but hatred for your rude belligerent nation who seem to be on a mission to make travelling as least fun for everyone as possible.

Scum

How are you Europe? You are not an eu member state, you don't use the euro and 80% of your godforsaken country is east of Turkey.

I have nothing but hatred for your rude belligerent nation who seem to be on a mission to make travelling as least fun for everyone as possible.

Scum
Romania, New York, Austria, Russia....I hope you're not a geography teacher.

Agree. The Russians with money I see in places like Cyprus are rude, obonoxious and loud. A few of them have come into money but have no class or manners to go with it. If you thought the Germans were poor abroad wait to you Boris with his rubles and pig ugly missus, shouting his order. The Cyrpriots hate them

Agree. The Russians with money I see in places like Cyprus are rude, obonoxious and loud. A few of them have come into money but have no class or manners to go with it. If you thought the Germans were poor abroad wait to you Boris with his rubles and pig ugly missus, shouting his order. The Cyrpriots hate them

I saw a Russian kid stamp on cat in Cyprus in front of his parents. Little cunt didn't get so much as a telling off.

Sub human scum mate. The only real place they seem to avoid going is the US ans South America. Thailand was crawling with them.

Vermin.

Back
Top Bottom