App

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent lads, especially the function to download over 3G. Gets rid of the streaming issues and will make it a more pleasurable listening experience.

I'll even give you a rating on iTunes, and I NEVER give ratings on iTunes.

Up the yids.

Press the # in the bar at the bottom and you can go to the next/previous page or jump to a page number

Case said:
Press the # in the bar at the bottom and you can go to the next/previous page or jump to a page number
This is a bit of a ballache in all honesty Case. Is this a configurable setting. Can we not just have a nice big fat NEXT button?

Love the app, but.....

Tried the download over 3G/2g today, which IMO is a top idea, but it's unreliable. If your 3G signal drops into 2g/edge the download cancels and looses all progress, and you have to start again. kept happening all the way home, got to 95% once. So I've probabaly downloaded the pod about 4x over in terms of data and got nowhere. Grrr.

Any way this can be sorted in any future updates ThanksCheersTa?

Hi Ben.

Firstly sorry about this! I will add this to the list of features for the next release. Although I can't promise we will be able to do it as this will be VERY hard to do and may require new hosting for our podcasts too.

Glad you love the app otherwise.

Cheers Mitchell.

We only had the means to build an iPhone app at the time. There will be an Android version asap.

Cant download the latest Pod via the app, nothing happens. can click on any others and they start to D/L straight away. Server busy or is it done broke?

Flav said:
LegenDerrySpur said:
Any news on an Android app

We're working on it. It's going to happen. Hang toight.

happy days Flav

Just a point on above i cant get the new pod through the "My Pod" app either, i'm guessing there is an issue with the feed itself, i'll try to uninstall and reinstall later and see if that fixes it.

Back
Top Bottom