App

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was an issue, although I'm unsure about 'my pod'. We fixed the problem with our app by reinstalling.

Ben said:
Cant download the latest Pod via the app, nothing happens. can click on any others and they start to D/L straight away. Server busy or is it done broke?

Same problem with latest episode....

I clicked the download arrow and it immediately appeared as downloaded, but its not, and i cant reverse it....

have tried the standard stuff, will re install the app when i get home and see how it goes...

I tried and it's the same on mine, however it seems to work on other phones apart from ours. :harrylol:

Another IT trick, reinstall the app. :adegrin:

The guy who makes the app's is a busy dude but he's working on it as and when he can. As soon as we have an idea of when it's gonna be ready, we'll let everyone know.

I hate the stupid iPhone one too btw.

Yeah, come on guys, if you can't beat Instagram to Android ... well, I don't know.
I will just have to download directly from the website like normal. Which would be awful.

Hi all.

A new version of the iPhone app is going to be submitted to Apple on Sunday. I've fixed the bugs so should be less deleting and reinstalling and also fixed the forum so you can now copy/paste. There is an update to the design and currently coding in the Shop and ability to set the Sound Bites as ringtones.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE EOP FRIDAY/SATURDAY IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER BUGS / FEATURES YOU WANT ME TO INCLUDE IN THIS VERSION

RE: Android - I am learning as fast as possible and it is currently work in progress. I have it listing the Podcasts and downloading and storing to the phone. I am now working on the actual player.

The main reason I have changed the iPhone design is to make my life easier for Android :)

I'm going to keep you updated here with progress may miss the start of the season but I will get it done ASAP!

Mitchell.

Back
Top Bottom