Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He won the Russian league no? Zenit unbeaten in the Champions League this year (actually lost one game, but still topped the group.)

Hardly a fraud.

Sherwood as has proven by his time at Villa is a total fraud.

It's all about context though. Zenith have limitless resources, while Villa have been a club in terminal decline for years. I doubt even Poch could turn that shower of shit around.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Timmy has gone, but I don't hate him. He was just out of his depth.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Timmy has gone, but I don't hate him. He was just out of his depth.

I despised the toxic nature he created at our club, calling players out, blaming everyone but himself when things were not going right. Telling the fans how we were shit, how the regime before was shit, putting out negative stories about us to his pals in the red top media. His whole I'm an English coach give me a chance. If he hadn't have been so lazy and actually got his UEFA coaching qualifications he might have been okay as he'd have known how to deal with players and the media. However he seemed to blag his way into the job with us and at Villa.

When I see him on MOTD, you can tell how much he doesn't like seeing us do well. He might as well bare his Woolwich tattoo to the world.

Paul Parker (who, some of you will say) has suggested he is a better bet than LVG at Utd. I wish this actually happened as that would be comedy gold seeing Tim 'Proper Football Man' fuck up another footballing institution. He's nowhere near our club anymore and I don't wish to waste my time with regards Timmy.

Sorry rant over, there are no negatives to be had in supporting Tottenham Hotspur these days.

I despised the toxic nature he created at our club, calling players out, blaming everyone but himself when things were not going right. Telling the fans how we were shit, how the regime before was shit, putting out negative stories about us to his pals in the red top media. His whole I'm an English coach give me a chance. If he hadn't have been so lazy and actually got his UEFA coaching qualifications he might have been okay as he'd have known how to deal with players and the media. However he seemed to blag his way into the job with us and at Villa.

When I see him on MOTD, you can tell how much he doesn't like seeing us do well. He might as well bare his Woolwich tattoo to the world.

Paul Parker (who, some of you will say) has suggested he is a better bet than LVG at Utd. I wish this actually happened as that would be comedy gold seeing Tim 'Proper Football Man' fuck up another footballing institution. He's nowhere near our club anymore and I don't wish to waste my time with regards Timmy.

Sorry rant over, there are no negatives to be had in supporting Tottenham Hotspur these days.

I can't disagree with anything you say Colonel Sir, but I guess I don't have quite as much pent up anger as you. And I really enjoyed seeing Sherwood squirm when Danny Murphy suggested he would be pulling for us. I love seeing people's discomfort that we are doing well. I want to see Merson, Lawrenson, smith, Henri and all the others putting on their fake grins when Hugo lifts the trophy...

Hang on, I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I .....
:chadliblow:

BTW completely agree about Timmy going to OT. Parker is a genius, trolling his own club!

Anyone know why they had sniffer dogs outside the ground on Sunday, is that normal at City?

Probably the best away trip I've been on so far in terms of the opposition and importance of the result. I was right at the top but impressed by the ground, City fans were absolute shit though.

Just received this email from Colin Tarry, father of Craig Tarry, the Viola Beach manager. He asked for it to be posted on the forum.

------------------------

Hi my name is Colin Tarry, I lost my son Craig early hours Saturday morning. I would just like to thanks all the Spurs fans for their tremendous support during the 5th minute tribute to my son

Regards

Colin

------------------------

Just received this email from Colin Tarry, father of Craig Tarry, the Viola Beach manager. He asked for it to be posted on the forum.

------------------------

Hi my name is Colin Tarry, I lost my son Craig early hours Saturday morning. I would just like to thanks all the Spurs fans for their tremendous support during the 5th minute tribute to my son

Regards

Colin

------------------------
R.I.P

Yes it was, he was briefing to the media against AVB the whole time he was in charge.

When we appointed AVB it was obvious the media would be all over him like a rash given any excuse, let alone Sherwood's back-room antics. I remember now how engrossing everybody found his football and how behind him most of the fan base was. He was, like many, a duff call by Levy.

Agree with this. Sherwood doesn't have class. Seems like he's got the ego without the nous to back it up.

I agree Sherwood doesn't have class, not sure that was ever claimed. I'm just very over an interim manager's stint following a doomed Bale-less manager's stint following a very decisive successful/not successful manager's stint etc. We did as much as could be expected while he was in charge and he was never getting the job!

I agree Sherwood doesn't have class, not sure that was ever claimed. I'm just very over an interim manager's stint following a doomed Bale-less manager's stint following a very decisive successful/not successful manager's stint etc. We did as much as could be expected while he was in charge and he was never getting the job!

True dat, as Freud would say.

Did I hear the commentator correct on Sky sunday gone?
he said, And I quote: ' Man City have been asking questions of our technical department, on a touchline level, to give them a bit of a verdict on the penalty decision'
wtf?

Back
Top Bottom