are we fucked?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are we fucked? we seem to have no belief and no desire all of a sudden..it shames me to say it it but has the big time got to the boys? league title contenders to a shadow of our former selves in a matter of weeks.what the fuck is going on besides haryy fucking about

are we fucked ? nah, we're tottenham, even i didnt believe we'd fuck up this season. first time in over 30 years when i thought we had a shot at the title, but we dont. we'll never be truly fucked as long as we give it a go. dont mind if we come up short really, i'd be more pissed off if we were in march, worrying about staying up or bored stupid in 9th.
shit happens, to us, often. audere est facere indeed.
no excuse for bale on the right wing though. that was fucking ridiculous from the off.

I think the players do sometimes let the big time get to them. Last year, in the league, it was as if they all thought they were big time Champions League charlies and thought they could walk through lower table PL teams.

This year, it seems they have gone from putting in that little bit extra to thinking their early season form is so good that it will carry them through any game.

They need to learn that you have to battle in every match. Even if you are tired it is not en excuse. If it becomes an excuse then that's what sets you apart from players at title winning sides.

i think just like every team we're going through a slump, but we cant let 3 or potentially 4 game fuck up are whole season, i dont understand why harry doesnt just go back to the team he used early on with VDV behind Manu, go back to what won us games

We just had three of the toughest games any team could have in one lump, things should turn around now, the Stoke game is an evening kick-off at the Lane...if we lose that we do have problems.

We need to look in perspective, we got destroyed on the Woolwich game, losing from being 2 up is a killer and since then defensively we've not looked quite right.

The first hour against the Mancs we looked decent, their second seemed to knock the stuffing out of us. I thought second half we threw everything but the kitchen sink at Everton second half was 10 attempts to their 1. Bear in mid we're talking about form sides, Everton beat Man City and Chelsea at theirs and we haven't won there for 5 years, Man United may have their worst squad for some time but they are still formidable.

I don't think we're fucked but we need to shore up defensively and go back to basics, putting Modric wide is, to me, wasteful, play the right players in the right positions and we will turn it around. We're far from out of it but I think we need to start getting some clean sheets and re-build a bit of confidence in the back line.

We need to go back to 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1 whatever you want to call it.

We have played 4-4-2 3 games in a row and lost them all.

With Rafa back to fitness now I wouldnt expect to see him left out either.

Its gonna be something like this v Bolton.

Carlo
Walker Kaboul King BAE
Livermore Parker
Modric VDV Bale
Adebayor

Would rather have King play this and Chelsea away than Stoke at home. Modric VDV and Bale will all interchange (yes I know, Bale should primarily be on the left). Bolton won't be able to deal with the front 4, Jake and Scotty will allow Walker and BAE to provide the cover.

Bish, bash, bosh we're in the semi-final.

Then Harry will see it works and stick with the system. 3rd in the league nailed.

That lot at The Death Star was always going to be tough.

We lost to the present champions.

Everton away isn't easy for anyone.

Are we fuck fucked.

I'll tell you who is fucked. Woolwich. Yep, that's right. From a title winning/title challenging club to pissing themselves with excitement that they may finish above Spurs. That's Spurs, a team who haven't finished higher than 4th since the wheel was invented.

Let's not forget that the pikey cunts supposedly didn't consider us to be in existance in recent years. Now we're all they think about. As for Chelsea, they're royally fucked.

:coys:

every game looks difficult now - wouldn't even back us to beat blackburn at home

redknapp isn't god, is he - the crest of the wave he was riding will be a ripple soon

We were the better team against Everton and Utd. Defensive lapses have done for us. We'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom