are we fucked?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tehTrunk said:
We're all fucked anyway.

Them aztec blokes calendar is going to blow up or something this year ain't it?

It's the Mayan calendar and it didn't account for leap year. It should be 2013 now... so we can't count on the end of the world to save us, either.

mariaruelasmx said:
tehTrunk said:
We're all fucked anyway.

It's the Mayan calendar and it didn't account for leap year. It should be 2013 now... so we can't count on the end of the world to save us, either.

British humour luv.

mariaruelasmx said:
tehTrunk said:
We're all fucked anyway.

Am I a year older than I think I am?

tehTrunk said:
mariaruelasmx said:
tehTrunk said:
We're all fucked anyway.

British humour luv.

Sorry, got all culturally defensive for a second.

Blanchflower said:
Flav said:
We were the better team against Everton and Utd. Defensive lapses have done for us. We'll be fine.

Defensive lapses from our first choice back four......what is going to change?.....

Football is all form. We'll get ours back.

Flav said:
Blanchflower said:
Flav said:
We were the better team against Everton and Utd. Defensive lapses have done for us. We'll be fine.

Defensive lapses from our first choice back four......what is going to change?.....

Football is all form. We'll get ours back.

It's not all form. Bale won't be as effective playing out of position regardless of his form.

Also, our change in form is in reality largely contributed to by the England situation - that won't change before the end of the season.

Big Les Wade said:
I'll tell you who is fucked. Woolwich. Yep, that's right. From a title winning/title challenging club to pissing themselves with excitement that they may finish above Spurs. That's Spurs, a team who haven't finished higher than 4th since the wheel was invented.

Let's not forget that the pikey cunts supposedly didn't consider us to be in existance in recent years. Now we're all they think about. As for Chelsea, they're royally fucked.

:coys:

Fighting talk of the highest quality and my thoughts exactly
Quit the whining and COYFS!

Back
Top Bottom