ARE WE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON ?

If only Newcastle or West Ham :pochcry:

Yes we will win the league...If we ever get out of this awful motherfucker of an international break.

I gotta say, this one in particular I'm finding really hard. Two fucking weeks in lockdown with no football. it's never ending.

All the football was keeping me going, now it feels like it's a lifetime away. I hate international football so so much. I'm not even English, but I heard on Talksport last night - Gooner Perry Groves wishing an injury on Kane for bantz. Saying there are goner mates of his who'd want Kane to miss a WC Final Pen for England cause he plays for us.

On the Gomez injury yesterday twitter - United, everton and Chelsea fans were laughing.

it shows one thing - we as fans are so fucking tribal is club or nothing. Honestly, do away with international football and let players play the game longer. We only care about our Clubs anyway.

Gatsby

Gomez and VVD injuries will be the first of many. We'll get our fair share, although it seems we have more than that over the past few seasons.

It goes without saying we need to do our best to keep Kane, Son, Bale, Hojbjerg and a few others fit. Some of these international breaks are redundant, and should have been cancelled. I only hope Kane doesn't play tonight, the Iceland game is cancelled and he comes out of the Belgium game with no injuries. The same for all our players.

bunburyist

Supporter
I gotta say, this one in particular I'm finding really hard. Two fucking weeks in lockdown with no football. it's never ending.

All the football was keeping me going, now it feels like it's a lifetime away. I hate international football so so much. I'm not even English, but I heard on Talksport last night - Gooner Perry Groves wishing an injury on Kane for bantz. Saying there are goner mates of his who'd want Kane to miss a WC Final Pen for England cause he plays for us.

On the Gomez injury yesterday twitter - United, everton and Chelsea fans were laughing.

it shows one thing - we as fans are so fucking tribal is club or nothing. Honestly, do away with international football and let players play the game longer. We only care about our Clubs anyway.
I get it for some people. For me, I love watching England play in the Euros and WC. Everything else should be tinned.

And yes, Spurs are winning the league. I've accepted it already.

ErikLamela'sHip

RIP Cheeseroom, 2016-18

I would say I do care about the big international tournaments, outside of that I couldn't give a stuff. I suspect most fans feel the same way - not exactly no interest in the national team but it's so far below club it's untrue. And I hate the way it's mushroomed, with nations league and so on, leading to these interminable international breaks which disrupt momentum.

I've been saying this for some time now, bar the cup competitions nobody really cares anymore. They should re-examine the qualifying process, make it 2 or 3 tier. I'm fed up of endless friendlies and qualifying games against shit opposition that no one cares about. All it does is make us believe we are better than we really are until we rock up to the cup competition and struggle. The world has changed, club football rules now, why else is Southgate in charge.

I would say I do care about the big international tournaments, outside of that I couldn't give a stuff. I suspect most fans feel the same way - not exactly no interest in the national team but it's so far below club it's untrue. And I hate the way it's mushroomed, with nations league and so on, leading to these interminable international breaks which disrupt momentum.
This cup should have been cancelled. What's the point !
EUFA make money from this, that's why !
Squashing too much football into the same space can only end up with player injuries.

Bazali

😇

It shows another
Perry Groves is and always has been a total cunt

Wasn’t it him on Talkshite that threatened to emigrate if we won the CL?
If only.......

Top Bottom