ARE WE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON ?

Fattynomates

Supporter
Formerly Known As Fatty1mate
I know as fans we talk about our chances , but Jose has to be looking at the table and some of the other teams performances and fancy our chances as well, i think he is slowly building belief in the dressing room, and it’s no coincidence he has bought in winners , we have Hugo world cup winner , Hart PL winner and Bale winner of everything , if we can get though our next 6 PL games with 12+ points then we are in a title race, the only thing that is getting me down about this is we can’t be in the stadium to witness it first hand!

Moved over from the Manager thread, just realized it belongs here better instead:

Nothing we don't all know, but surprised at just how steep the difference between our current fixture list and the next six is - we're about to go from the easiest run to the hardest by some distance! Will be hugely revealing and we should keep some perspective if form and stats dip, it'd be incredible if it didn't.

Moved over from the Manager thread, just realized it belongs here better instead:

Nothing we don't all know, but surprised at just how steep the difference between our current fixture list and the next six is - we're about to go from the easiest run to the hardest by some distance! Will be hugely revealing and we should keep some perspective if form and stats dip, it'd be incredible if it didn't.
Don’t worry - we’ve got Woolwich and Palace sandwiched in between the difficult fixtures so there’s a guaranteed 6pts there.

Tottenham Hotspur will finish a day top of the Premier League table for the first time since five days in late August 2014.

It’s the first time they will end a day top of the top-flight at least nine games into a season since 11 January 1985.

Results so far.

EvertonH0-1L
SouthamptonA5-2W
Newcastle UnitedH1-1D
Manchester UnitedA6-1W
West Ham UnitedH3-3D
BurnleyA1-0W
BrightonH2-1W
WBAA1-0W
Manchester CityH2-0W
Call me a perfectionist... but both those results still fucking haunt me!!

...unless we win the whole thing of course...

...we couldn't.... could we???

Top Bottom