Arse....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time to re-visit a Teh Trunk classic perhaps? Turned out Bendtner was indeed 'poo poo'.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHk1_C53d1s[/youtube]

Arsene Arsene Wenger, he's the biggest nonce in history, when he's near a playground he has a wank behind a fucking tree! *to Flintstones

courtesy of @yidarmytom

a10zv5te.gif

"old me back John, Im Gonna fackin do im en i"

I just wanna know who's there to stop them, definatly not matey in the blue hat.

The one in the pink shirt on the left is my favourite, giving it the full Lenny McLean. Cunt

I saw a thread on another forum where they put different captions to the gif, funniest one I remember was "CAVIAR PRICES SKY ROCKET!!!".

Well, it was funny to me anyway.
942-okay-meme.jpg

spooky said:
That gif of the scum fans going mental, LOL.
They really are a shower of ugly motherfuckers aren't they? I've never seen a good looking Gooner.

More chance of finding a virgin in Dundee with a MENSA membership.

Back
Top Bottom