Aston Villa (A) - 9th April - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coutinho has always been a nightmare for us, even when he was a teenager at Inter.
5x5zbbyf02mxg5oi_1628416835.jpeg

Let's set the Argentine on the Brazilian...

Anyone else genuinely look forward to seeing Spurs play at the moment? Sounds mad, but the difference Romero, Bentancur and Kulusevski have made gets me excited about watching the team play.

Full time Saturday

Villa 1
Tottenham 0

Romero own goal
Bentancur S/O
Kulusevski injured

Anyone else genuinely look forward to seeing Spurs play at the moment? Sounds mad, but the difference Romero, Bentancur and Kulusevski have made gets me excited about watching the team play.

Full time Saturday

Villa 1
Tottenham 0

Romero own goal
Bentancur S/O
Kulusevski injured
Don't worry, Dr. Tottenham will soon restore the staus quo in your muddled brain.

Villa fans not optimistic...

My irrational dislike of these fucks will be rationalised if we don’t pick up 3 points this weekend.

I also saw an Aston Villa FC social club in the craziest place today. Has to be a sign. Not sure of what though.
(I’m trying to make it a positive in my superstitious football mind)

Looking on VillaTalk, they aren't looking forward to this game at all. A lot of them think it'll be game over at HT, and Gerrard's tactics play into Spurs hands.

Gerrard isn't a negative 11 men behind the ball manager. He will give it a go and pressure is on them to respond on the front foot after terrible recent form.

We always seem to win there and I think we pick them off again.

Gerrard isn't a negative 11 men behind the ball manager. He will give it a go and pressure is on them to respond on the front foot after terrible recent form.

We always seem to win there and I think we pick them off again.
If they go all out attack like they do usually, it'll leave the gaps that Kane will pick out.

Digne is expected to be out, so Kulusevski up against Young could be interesting.

I don't want to feel confident, as it usually goes t**s up, when I do.
So I'm dreading this, for the simple reason that so much is riding on this result.

Back
Top Bottom