Aston Villa (A) - 9th April - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5x5zbbyf02mxg5oi_1628416835.jpeg

Let's set the Argentine on the Brazilian...
Thanks for reminding me, I'll go and put my life saving on a romero yellow.

Jodie Whittaker O GIF by Doctor Who

Tell me when it’s safe to come out.
Not sure you're on board with the new zeitgeist mate. We're brilliant again, a shoo-in for 4th spot and and a decent bet for the league next year.

The players previously deemed to be "bottom half of the Championship at best" are now everyone's firm favourites* and our rivals, described in Version 1.0 as "on a whole different level" are, in fact, laughable shit.

Do try to keep up.

*Offer may not apply to Harry Winks. Please check Terms & Conditions

Not sure you're on board with the new zeitgeist mate. We're brilliant again, a shoo-in for 4th spot and and a decent bet for the league next year.

The players previously deemed to be "bottom half of the Championship at best" are now everyone's firm favourites* and our rivals, described in Version 1.0 as "on a whole different level" are, in fact, laughable shit.

Do try to keep up.

*Offer may not apply to Harry Winks. Please check Terms & Conditions
This is quite a good summation of my thoughts on us this season.

I really don't get the Sess love in.

I have seen nothing to suggest he should be ahead of Reg in the pecking order (and Reg has plenty of his own issues).

Conte was favouring him over Reg before he got injured, probably prefers a bit more composure and sees more of an upside to him.

I don't think there is much in it ability wise between Sess and Reg but Reg has the experience and is more confident. However, I think there is a lot more to come from Sess. Hope he gets fit and stays fit.

We need to match their effort and energy. If we do that then our extra quality up top can get us three massive points. They'll be looking for a reaction though and it will be an extremely tough game.

Back
Top Bottom