Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But, you know, if we park the bus, Villa flubs two or three chances, Hugo makes a save and Lucas heads in one of the 2 corners we get in the game, then everything's ok with Jose and we head into the international break?

This game should be meaningless for him. He should be out, today. But another chance, because he's earned it by winning for all our rivals.

I feel no excitement for this game.

I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone within the team feels the same way, they probably know Jose is finished, and Jose probably knows he is finished too.

It wouldn’t surprise me if we lose badly.

Fuck 'em... if we win, whoop de doo, if we lose... pffft.
We've set the benchmark for this season pretty low now.

ANYTHING other than defeat is a plus...

THAT'S where we are!

League Cup or bust.... that's it.
That's what Spurs have done to us now.

The ONLY redeeming feature of this wreck of a season, is that we're not allowed in to witness it first hand!

If Jose is still here on Sunday then he will be putting Sonny in the team and trying to save he's job.

I'd keep Sanchez. Just need to buy someone to lead him. Sanchez, Rodon and two new CBs for me next season.

Agree about Toby but if we're thinking bout next season we may as well let Rodon learn on the job now. He can't be worse than Dier - I would have done a better job than him tonight and I'm a 40 year old morbidly obese guy with no left foot and a chesty cough.
We could have made an excellent CB pairing, then!

Well now all we can rely on is our league finish.
Every game in the league becomes must win.

No need to play the B team as we will only have 1 game a week most weeks now ..

Play the best team , only Kane may be tired from playing 120 minutes every other midfielder/forward played 90 minutes or less so should be able to play again and even Kane with his supreme fitness should be fine.

Animated GIF

Back
Top Bottom