Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Luvu2-IMG_7839-300x225.jpg

Most annoying thing about te smoke bomb thing is how many people don't seem to know the difference between a smoke bomb and a flair

...but only slightly less annoying as the misspelling of the word flare!!!

I'm jo-HO-HO-HO-king James!! (points to smileys for added emphasis!) :holtbytongue::eriksenlol::kaboullol:

Still haven't seen enough of Capoue and Paulinho to make that choice imo. As of right now Dembele and Sandro should be first choice based soley on experience in the team. Paulinho played pretty badly today, but he has had some very good games. When the normal game of Paulinhos is established, we can tell who is better.
I would agree entirely with starting them two together usually but with the world cup coming up in Brazil, I wouldn't start anyone other than Pauline and Sandra in the first set of rotations, with Capoue and Dembele coming in when the aforementioned are in need of a rest. The reason being is simple, the Brazilian duo will be working hard to strike a bond in order to make first choice in a team that is odds on to win the world cup.

OK, being totally lop-sided about this, but had we won 2-0 at home to West Sham, and lost 0-3 yesterday, the points/GD total would've been the same this morning, and we'd have avoided the pain of 2 weeks ago... yet we'd be waking up to the pain and frustration of slipping up at a crucial moment, when the points were there for the taking!

As it is, had we won at home, but lost away, no one would be writing off the season yet!
So let's just treat it as we're pretty much where we would've been going into the Hull game... one (or both) of Man City & Chelsea WILL drop points next week, by virtue of playing eachother... so the realistic aim of being in the Top 3 or 4 is VERY much alive!

(I've stopped even hoping that Palace might dare to do us a favour. They won't. There's no point even wasting a wish on that one... Time to accept it, and move on!)

(I've stopped even hoping that Palace might dare to do us a favour. They won't. There's no point even wasting a wish on that one... Time to accept it, and move on!)

South London Derby, form book goes out the window.

tikki-takka THAT Mo Fo's!

But maybe ArseAnal's was slightly superior... just a shame that chain smoking 30-a-day cunt had to be on the end of it!
HEY, maybe the smoke bomb was just Wilshire EXHALING!!!! does anyone else know his whereabouts at around 4.31pm yesterday?

So, you was there was you? I'd say we was flat as fuck until we got a bit of excitement.

I haven't been to a Tottenham match since about '92 or '93 unfortunately but if you cunts going now need smoke bombs or the like to generate "a bit of excitement" then you need your heads checked

stupid poncey new age hipster wannabe cool shite

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom