Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone have a gif of Lennons tackle?

No, but I have one of a duck being vacuumed.

dP1saHM.gif

OT: if I have spare time tonight and the match is already avaible by torrent I will make a gif out of it.

I noticed that.
Have to say that it was the worst game I've seen Pauly play for us. That said I still see him and Sandro as our 1st choice midfield 2.
Think thats unfair. Paulinho had a great game when AVB pushed him forward. First 30 minutes Pauly and Sandro were both playing as CDM's and I have no clue why. We could've played Dembele Pauly and Hotlby from the get and been fine, probably would have scored 3 or 4 goals. I love sandro but he isnt necessary in games against lower table teams. That being said he was an absolute force on Sunday and i love him:sandro:

Think thats unfair. Paulinho had a great game when AVB pushed him forward. First 30 minutes Pauly and Sandro were both playing as CDM's and I have no clue why. We could've played Dembele Pauly and Hotlby from the get and been fine, probably would have scored 3 or 4 goals. I love sandro but he isnt necessary in games against lower table teams. That being said he was an absolute force on Sunday and i love him:sandro:

Yep, against the likes of Villa and Wet Spam we can just rest Sandro :leaveityeah:

S
Yep, against the likes of Villa and Wet Spam we can just rest Sandro :leaveityeah:

Sandro should be a starter. I think Dembele and his dodgy hip should be given time to rest up. He's fine against teams when play is open. However the Beast should be in there battling those midfields that try to over run us. Sandro really bossed it against Villa and introducing Dembele later on once we'd taken control was perfect.

S

Sandro should be a starter. I think Dembele and his dodgy hip should be given time to rest up. He's fine against teams when play is open. However the Beast should be in there battling those midfields that try to over run us. Sandro really bossed it against Villa and introducing Dembele later on once we'd taken control was perfect.

Dembele for me is abit of an enigma. The bloke is a good player with strength and dribbling ability in abundance but very little vision or creativity. His surging runs often end up down the end of a blind alley or with a backwards pass. If he had just alittle vision he'd be world class but he often slows down our counter attacks or goes off on a marauding run all by himself down a back alley. The bloke is a great player to take the pressure off defence kind of an outlet but at the same time he's frustrating as he usually hinders our attacking flow. Sandro for me is one of the first names on the team sheet and with how Paulinho has started he's not far behind. I can see Paulinho scoring 10+ a season when he fully settles in as he gets in some great positions in and around the box.

Back
Top Bottom