AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I believe AVB resigned which is whats relevant
I think the fact that you didn't answer that question is what's relevant. ;) I believe once before you said you didn't believe in God. Am I wrong?

What you believe about the AVB departure doesn't matter. What actually happened is the only thing you can base a negative opinion off - and you don't know what happened. That's all there is to it.

Why not instead argue about his poor tactics or team selection? Then there might actually be something worth discussing or, dare I say it, to agree on.

I think the fact that you didn't answer that question is what's relevant. ;) I believe once before you said you didn't believe in God. Am I wrong?

What you believe about the AVB departure doesn't matter. What actually happened is the only thing you can base a negative opinion off - and you don't know what happened. That's all there is to it.

Why not instead argue about his poor tactics or team selection? Then there might actually be something worth discussing or, dare I say it, to agree on.

I dont believe in God...therefore I will argue that there is not a big fairy in the sky making everything in the world happen. Do I have to prove there is no God, to argue my belief that there isnt one?

Of course not. Its a belief.

I dont believe in God...therefore I will argue that there is not a big fairy in the sky making everything in the world happen. Do I have to prove there is no God, to argue my belief that there isnt one?

Of course not. Its a belief.
Which is why I am an agnostic and not an atheist.

But credit to you for being an atheist who accepts that it takes a leap of faith to conclusively declare there is no God. I've been arguing that for years.:adethumbup:

He's not doing bad with Zenit... currently 7 wins in 7 games with a +17 goal difference in the Russian league, beat Benfica in the CL last night etc etc.

I'm not saying he'd have been the solution if he'd stayed at Spurs but I reckon he'll be offered a move back to a big Spanish/German/Itallian club in the near future.

He's not doing bad with Zenit... currently 7 wins in 7 games with a +17 goal difference in the Russian league, beat Benfica in the CL last night etc etc.

I'm not saying he'd have been the solution if he'd stayed at Spurs but I reckon he'll be offered a move back to a big Spanish/German/Itallian club in the near future.

AVBs biggest downfall at Tottenham was his ambitions were far greater than Levys

he wanted to replace Modric with Moutinho and he wanted Villa, Hulk and Bale to lead the attack lol

after Harry it was never gonna be easy for whoever came in

ah well all water under the bridge now

Back
Top Bottom