AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's not doing bad with Zenit... currently 7 wins in 7 games with a +17 goal difference in the Russian league, beat Benfica in the CL last night etc etc.

I'm not saying he'd have been the solution if he'd stayed at Spurs but I reckon he'll be offered a move back to a big Spanish/German/Itallian club in the near future.

And make a complete pigs ear of it again. Rinse and repeat.

Meh I guess we'll see. He was always a raw manager it's just a case if he can reach the kind of level his early career suggested he could. I'd like to see it happen because I think the man gave his all for us but eventually just ran out of steam but only time will tell.

APOEL
Maribor
Malmo
Basle
Ludogrets Razgrad
Bate Borislav

Someone has make up the numbers

:pochbye:

Don't we know it I cringe every year when I see the teams in the champions league that are harder than the ones we face!

No credit where credits due if he wins title and has a good CL run he has done well, hopefully he has learned from his past mistakes only time will tell, eithee way he should keep going though and not jack it all in for racing

APOEL
Maribor
Malmo
Basle
Ludogrets Razgrad
Bate Borislav

Someone has make up the numbers

:pochbye:

buried.png

sammyspurs sammyspurs , you are clearly underestimating the Russian League and Zenit especially. We'd struggle to beat them on a regular basis.

What about the other 14?

The mighty Arsen*l Tula...and that solid outfit Ufa, and Amka Perm..

Been here before, but just becase he is at one of the 2 decent clubs in the country, that sometimes get a decent result in Europe, it doesnt mean the Russian PL is a good league.

Back
Top Bottom