AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I remember right, we were 10 points ahead of the goons at one point. He bottled it. Theres a reason he never won much in his entire career as a manager. And as it turns out, Spurs were the best it gets for him.

But he won more than Poch surely??

A Tottenham manager being criticised for not finishing third...

We were right to sack him!...

Extraordinary.
Don't you remember how we collapsed in the second half of that season ?
I thought last season under Poch we were more or less did the same thing (collapse) and even worse. But we were lucky enough to not lose the fourth place in last season.

Don't you remember how we collapsed in the second half of that season ?
I thought last season under Poch we were more or less did the same thing (collapse) and even worse. But we were lucky enough to not lose the fourth place in last season.

We collapsed and STILL finished 4th.

Actually, you know what? I think you're right.

Now that I think about it, we should never have appointed Redknapp.

We should have stuck with Ramos, got relegated and enjoyed away days at Scunthorpe and Plymouth instead of qualifying for the Champions League and winning at AC Milan.

Poch's career isnt finished yet though.

Wanna bet?

He struck lucky when he rocked up at ours with the best squad in a generation and still didn’t win anything
Not even close
Harry for me every time but both pygmies compared to

:mourbringit:

We collapsed and STILL finished 4th.

Actually, you know what? I think you're right.

Now that I think about it, we should never have appointed Redknapp.

We should have stuck with Ramos, got relegated and enjoyed away days at Scunthorpe and Plymouth instead of qualifying for the Champions League and winning at AC Milan.
Calm down, Jamie.

Wanna bet?

He struck lucky when he rocked up at ours with the best squad in a generation and still didn’t win anything
Not even close
Harry for me every time but both pygmies compared to

:mourbringit:
Maybe. But Im sure he will get jobs. And Im sure he will win a little cup or two here and there. Not that I think he will ever get the Real Madrid job like some seem to think he will. That would be a serious downgrade for them.

Maybe. But Im sure he will get jobs. And Im sure he will win a little cup or two here and there. Not that I think he will ever get the Real Madrid job like some seem to think he will. That would be a serious downgrade for them.

Fair enough but with all this shit going on it doesn’t seem to matter

I’m scared shitless and I don’t mind admitting it

I still remembered the away game against Man City. We were 2:0 down, but some how we could make it 2:2 and we could have even won that game if Defoe could have put the ball into the net assisted from Bale.....Once Defoe failed to score that golden chance, all of sudden we conceded the last moment penalty again.

Would have won the game and gone on to win the whole league if Balotelli got sent off for kicking Parker's head. Will never get over it.

Marseille boss André Villas-Boas: "In order to be shit in the Dakar Rally, you have to at least crash in the Dakar Rally. I did crash, so I'm good at being shit."

At everything.
:avbcringe:

Back
Top Bottom