Away to Villa - 13 March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
In a way, the perfect game to come off the back of Europe to.

Villa look like they're getting worse each week. Need to win it to stay in touch with Leicester and above Woolwich.

Depending on the Dortmund line up Id imagine we'll go full strength.

We're due to stick a few goals past a team. Hopefully this is the one.

COYS

Last edited:
When Gatsby Gatsby makes a match thread
63715567.jpg

They are getting absolutely HAMMERED by Man City right now, if we honestly don't beat these next week it's time to worry.

With Dier suspended...

[formation=4231, Lloris, Trippier, Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Davies, Dembele, Bentaleb, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

I think Eriksen , Dele and Dier all need a rest. I thought they all looked jaded today.

Hugo
Trippier Ardwerwerield Wimmer Davies
Bentaleb Dembele
Lamela Carrol Chadli
Kane

This and the Bournemouth game will indicate whether we are genuine title contenders or pretenders to the crown. We have to bounce back, with knobs on. COYS

I expect no less than a comfortable win,but i somewhat feel sorry for the villa fans. The sh*te being served up in villa park for the past few years is just astonishing . Poor Gardé should be manager of the century if they stay up.

Hopefully we can smash them to improve our goal difference

If we were not playing in Europe this would be a certain 3 points but now it is down to rotation and players being fit. Agree a must win and probably our easiest match left.

So is Dier suspended?

I would go with
Lloris
Trippier-Alderweireld-Wimmer-Davies
Carroll-Dembele
Lamela-Alli-Eriksen
Kane

Have no idea how people are putting Bentaleb over Carroll, Carroll has been miles better than him.

As I live in Coventry I'm actually going to this game! Very rarely do I get the chance, but the tickets are going for £15 on Viagogo.. Gotta sit in the Villa end though.

Back
Top Bottom