Back to back clean sheets ratings

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of you thought I was too harsh last time...

Lloris 7
Aurier 5
Alderweireld 7
Vertonghen 7
Davies 6
Sissoko 1
Winks 3
Lo celso 5
Bergwijn 6
Lamela 5.5
Kane 5.5

Son n/a cant remember him touching the ball
Lucas n/a
Ndombele 7 at least he tried passing forwards
Gedson lol

Lloris - 7 - Brilliant save at the end to WIN US THE 0-0 DRAW.

Aurier - 6 - Pretty solid, awful end product
Alderweireld - 6 - Not truly tested
Vertonghen - 6 - Same as above
Davies - 6 - Got more involved and showed more of his limitations

Winks - 5 - Not his sort of game.
Sissoko - 4.5 - Probably the worst player on the pitch for us for for the time he was on.

Lamela -5 - Can't believe he lasted 90 minutes to be honest. Held on to the ball far too long nearly everytime.
Lo Celso - 5 - His worst game in a long time but I think it was wrong to sub him off at HT over Sissoko or Lamela
Bergwijn - 5 - Quiet but none of our attack got any service in the first half, surprised he got subbed off over Lamela. Hopefully it means he's involved in the NLD

Kane - 5 - Just meh.

- - - -

Ndombele - 7 - At least he wants to pass forward.
Son - 5 - I forgot he was even on until about the 80th minute.
Lucas - N/A
Gedson - N/A

Lloris - 8 (saved us at the end claimed some good balls) MOTM

Aurier- 2 (didn't complete a single cross caught out a couple of times NOT good enough simple as)

Toby- 6 (dealt with anything thrown at him but his passing was way off)

Vert- 6 (almost caught out a couple times but did ok)

Davies-3 (he's backup we know this or should by now can't really cross to slow)

Sissoko- 2 ( hot garbage can't do anything should be starting simple as kills every attack and hides from the ball)

Winks- 6 (tried to get us going forward but he's average and we know it but he was OK)

GLC- 5 (wasn't great but wasn't helped by the two behind him not getting it forward quick enough should of stayed on and Sissoko taken off)

Berg- 5 (didn't get given the ball enough and also shouldn't of been taken off but didn't get a chance in the forward area)

Lamela-4 (headless chicken runs around a lot fouls a lot looks like he cares but holds the ball for soooooo long and need to be moved on simple as)

Kane- 5 (not given a sniff by those behind him couple nice passes but wasn't in the game it's depressing)

Ndombele- 7 (tried to get us forward I bet he also made.mlre tackles the Sissoko did in half the time bright spark shame he couldn't pick that final ball but we looked better when he was on)

Son- 4 (mis placed a few simple passes took to long on the ball he's been one of our worst since we came back. We know he's a patchy players and it seem he's in one of those bad spells)

Moura - 5 (didn't do anything other then run into people but overall not on long enough to get a worse rating)

Gedson -CDM playing RB won't give him a rating but no worse then Aurier

Overall a fucking shit show they all played poor but Jose really didn't help things by making the wrong subs again! And by starting the wrong players.

Lloris 7
Aurier 3
Alderweireld 7
Vertonghen 6
Davies 3
Sissoko 1
Winks 1
Lo celso 4
Bergwijn 5
Lamela 3
Kane 7

Son 5
Lucas 0
Ndombele 5
Gedson incomplete

Lloris - 7 (important save late on)
Aurier - 4 (cant cross a ball to save his life, generally poor)
Toby - 7 (Solid)
Jan - 7 (Decent game)
Davies- 6 (average as usual)
Sissoko -4 (Terrible, ball looks like a hot potato every time it's at his feet)
Winks - 4 ( Misplaced passes, offered very little)
GLC - 4 (no influence, largely awful)
Bergwijn - 4 (never got in the game)
Lamela - 4 (shite, terrible decision making and stupid fouls)
Kane - 5 (did nothing)

Son - 4 (abysmal)
Gedson - not enough time to do anything
Lucas - 5 (poor decision making)
Ndombele - 6 (at least he tried to bring some creativity)

Worst game I have every seen for Winks tonight but I forgive him and the Moose. Lamela..meh.
I would not be unhappy if 5 of the players who played tonight left the club.

Back
Top Bottom