Backing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So much depends on how Jose wants to set us up and like Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman says, depth is gonna be a huge plus this season....

Given the sale of KWP I'm not even comfortable with selling Serge.

So, a short and unspectacular list:

Rose - Shithouse.
Gedson - Seems a bit pointless now all are fit again.

Strategically, there are a few lads I'd move out in the name of strengthening, but I back the shirt, so if they're here I'm behind them.
Forgot about Rose.
Has to go

Rose - Shithouse.
Gedson - Seems a bit pointless now all are fit again.
Danny Rose has been a fantastic servant to our football club for well over a decade.

During which time he's stood up valiantly against racism, battled mental illness and depression, and continued to put a shift in against a back drop of disgusting abuse from some of our own so called fans. Like you.

Shameful

Problem is we need a lot of new blood to replace tired or failed squad members.
We therefore have to sell loads to raise the money.
What I cannot understand is that we have let up and coming players out on loan.
Everyone is going to get a game , even Hart.
We are going to be playing Carabeo and EL games plus Premier league.
We are going to need lots of English talent as in Jan, we are going to lose all our foreign players outside of Europe. So NO Son, Lo Celso, Lamela, Moura etc
I would have kept Skippy and then loaned him out in Jan if necessary.

Problem is we need a lot of new blood to replace tired or failed squad members.
We therefore have to sell loads to raise the money.
What I cannot understand is that we have let up and coming players out on loan.
Everyone is going to get a game , even Hart.
We are going to be playing Carabeo and EL games plus Premier league.
We are going to need lots of English talent as in Jan, we are going to lose all our foreign players outside of Europe. So NO Son, Lo Celso, Lamela, Moura etc
I would have kept Skippy and then loaned him out in Jan if necessary.
our list gets better

Oh look, another thread for pissing, moaning, and slagging off players and staff of Tottenham Hotspur.

This place is becoming embarrassing. Jesus.

I back every single player wearing a lilywhite shirt with a cockerel on it.

Oh look, another thread for pissing, moaning, and slagging off players and staff of Tottenham Hotspur.

This place is becoming embarrassing. Jesus.

I back every single player wearing a lilywhite shirt with a cockerel on it.
They’re probably not wearing the kit right now so it’s ok.
Who do want out? Whisper if you want

Danny Rose has been a fantastic servant to our football club for well over a decade.

During which time he's stood up valiantly against racism, battled mental illness and depression, and continued to put a shift in against a back drop of disgusting abuse from some of our own so called fans. Like you.

Shameful

Is there is different Danny Rose, that isnt the LB just out on loan at Newcastle, that I don't know about?

Because the bolded parts definitely don't describe Danny Rose.

They’re probably not wearing the kit right now so it’s ok.
Who do want out? Whisper if you want
I'll leave managing the club up to those who are employed to do so. I just enjoy football, and supporting Spurs. Whoever is in the squad when matches start, hurrah. Whoever is gone...hurrah!

Life's too short to start a new thread everyday to bitch and moan about something you can't control, spouting shite about players who turn out for a club you purportedly support.

Shameful

Oooh, look..... Another shithouse.... :harrysmile:

Virtually everything you ever post is laced with disrespect for our players so you can fuck right off!

Rose made his own bed mugging the club (and Poch) off in the press on multiple occasions.

Shame on you for piggy-backing off of race & mental-health issues to score otherwise desperately lacking 'fan points' on the internet.

I'll leave managing the club up to those who are employed to do so. I just enjoy football, and supporting Spurs. Whoever is in the squad when matches start, hurrah. Whoever is gone...hurrah!

Life's too short to start a new thread everyday to bitch and moan about something you can't control, spouting shite about players who turn out for a club you purportedly support.
The thread is actually called Backing though.
You’re the one moaning

Shameful
He’s sunken lower than a sewer rat last few weeks - shameful scenes indeed

Shameful
You can still be a prick and stand up against racism.
You can still be a prick and have mental health issues.
Danny Rose isnt a prick for any of the above.

He’s still a prick though.

Back
Top Bottom