Barça is bankrupt. 1.000M€ debt and January's wages can't be paid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I went to Barcelona and my veggie wife was pleased they had banned bull fighting!
Barca not exactly animal lovers as they had banned it for being too Spanish 🙄🤣
They have a jolly festival there, the Bou embolat. A bull has fireworks tied to its horns and is chased around town, in some places to the port where it falls into the sea.

Fun for all the family.

172364_toro.jpg

And as I said earlier, there's one from England which certainly are, who have been as long as I can remember and who have fucked with us (among others) who only merit a "Come here to laugh at..."
Not sure what you're referring to.

The Chelsea thread has always been "Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs".

You cray.

Got too greedy and cocky. Paid way over the odds for coutinho and dembele. Then covid hit and bow they're screwed. Curious why they are demolishing their stadium and 1 billion in debt. Unless their govt will bail them out.

I can’t keep up with Barcelona and financial irregularity/corruption news.

It’s like another day, another story.. after a while you just turn a blind eye to it. Maybe that’s their strategy.

Back
Top Bottom