Barça is bankrupt. 1.000M€ debt and January's wages can't be paid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sergio Aguero could now leave Barcelona only two months after signing because of Lionel Messi’s exit saga, according to a report.

The striker moved to the Spanish giants at the end of May following his exit from Manchester City. After 10 years at City in which he became the club’s record goalscorer, he travelled back to Spain and to Camp Nou. As well as seeking a new challenge, he also wanted to play alongside Messi.

Despite growing uncertainty over his future, the 34-year-old looked to be close to staying at Barca.

He had agreed a new contract on a pay cut, hoping to stay within La Liga’s financial regulations. However, in a shock twist, Barca announced his exit on Thursday.

But the club’s troubling situation could yet get worse, according to Catalonia-based source Beteve.

Aguero has reportedly become ‘very angry’ at Messi leaving. Indeed, playing with the Argentina international proved a major motivation for his move.

As such, his future at Barca ‘does not look good’.

Aguero is working with his lawyers to review the details of his contract, signed only recently. He could even quit his new club this summer.
TanLastGemsbuck-max-1mb.gif

Finally.

Perhaps you'd like to change the title of the Madrid thread from "the fascist club", when there is no evidence that they are or ever have been to any considerable extent.

Historically, Barcelona sucked up to Franco more than Madrid did. When I first came to Spain in 1990 there was a small number of their (most vocal, admittedly) fans who were a problem, but unlike at Atleti and Valencia, to name just two big clubs, they are long gone from the stadium - something Florentino Pérez has never been given any credit for oddly.

"Let's all laugh at Real Madrid" is fine, especially when one club with far stronger links to the far right and racism in England has such a thread title.

Finally.

Perhaps you'd like to change the title of the Madrid thread from "the fascist club", when there is no evidence that they are or ever have been to any considerable extent.

Historically, Barcelona sucked up to Franco more than Madrid did. When I first came to Spain in 1990 there was a small number of their (most vocal, admittedly) fans who were a problem, but unlike at Atleti and Valencia, to name just two big clubs, they are long gone from the stadium - something Florentino Pérez has never been given any credit for oddly.

"Let's all laugh at Real Madrid" is fine, especially when one club with far stronger links to the far right and racism in England has such a thread title.
Compromised for now: Club - Come here to laugh at (the semi/possibly/historically/for a moment in time-Fascist Club) Real Madrid

:ange-bored:

I am not a fan of Real Madrid but if you asked me who was the biggest club in the world it would probably be them. Obviously the metric of what consists of the biggest club, most trophies, most fans etc is debatable but on most metrics RM would be top or near top.

The noise of the fall of these crooks will be heard in Micronesia.

1.000M€ debt (yes, one billion euros) as said by Catalan Barça fans journalists.

Mr. Carlos Tusquets, President of the Managing Commission of FC Barcelona, Economist and Entrepreneur, has said they can't even face January's salaries.

This club has lived as an artificial political propaganda organisation with massively illegal finances and now they're paying the political price after their failed Coup dEtat.

Link in Spanish.

This is from August

cant they do what Madrid do, and sell a small rubbish bag to the city council for a fucking fortune?

This from another thread.....

LOL

This RM bloke is soooooo blinkered.

FYI, huge swathes of the footballing world hate Real Madrid.
Real Madrid is the club with more fans in the world. You like it or not. By far. This means more income through them paying to watch the games around the world.

In its 120 years of existence the club has been a role model of excellence in correctness, and has certainly always been far from any political implication.

You surely know and omit to mention that Barcelona awarded dictator Franco three times with different gold honour medals. Barcelona is a club with no honour of tradition or respect or values. They are just sold to the political powers.

Real Madrid is the club of all Spain, the pride of the Spanish working class. Atlético was first called Atlético de Aviación, it was founded by the air force pilots, who fought by the side of Franco in the civil war 1936-39. Real Madrid was taken for anti fascist instead, as it was the club of the working classes who were at those times of the 30s dominated by communists and the USSR.

You speak out of hatred, not of reality.

If Real Madrid had a 1% of the dirty history of Barcelona we wouldn't support it for a second, this is a hobby, not politics. You seem to support mafias and crooks and gangsters and people who use sports for dirty business and political propaganda to spread war and death. You are not into sports you are one of those.

Haven't we been hearing Barca/Madrid are going bankrupt for most of the last 30 years?

As long as i can remember they are always in a state of financial crisis that the board/chairman is going to resolve. It's fucking groundhog day with these stories.

When I did the tour of the Nou Camp back in 2006, I thought it was a beautiful stadium, the best I had seen up to then. Then when we played them a few years ago in the CL, I sat up in the gods, behind the goal (not behind the glass where our supporters were penned in) and thought it was horrible, just concrete and uncomfortable seats, terrible toilets and awful food.
I have preferred Barca over RM in the past, but now I think they're as bad as each other.

I thought that was Leeds?
It was Real. Leeds in the early 1960's were nowhere near European Football then. They were nowhere near Div 1 either. They were a bang average Div 2 team, in a City where Rugby League was the big thing. Sheffield Weds were the biggest team in Yorkshire at the time, and they had a great history too.

Leeds adopted white because of Real too. Previous kit a bit of a garish yellow blue and a bit of white.

Real wear white because of.....Corinthian Casuals. Juventus stripes? Notts County. Some great history of you delve deep enough.

Here is a fun excel formula that I have developed which has contributed to my psychosis.

=IF(AND(H43<$H$37,I43<$I$37,J43<$J$37),$G$37,IF(AND(H43<$H$38,I43<$I$38,J43<$J$38),$G$38,IF(AND(H43<$H$39,I43<$I$39,J43<$J$39),$G$39,IF(AND(H43<$H$40,I43<$I$40,J43<$J$40),$G$40))))

That formula combines with other, similar formulas to feed variables into the formula below.

=IF($H$32="Single",$H$44,K43&"T "&IF($H$33="Clear",,IF(OR($H$33="Gray",$H$33="Bronze"),$H$33,IF($H$33="Clear",,"Q"&$H$33)))&" / "&L43&" FBD"&" / "&IF($H$34="Clear",,IF(OR($H$34="Gray",$H$34="Bronze"),$H$34,IF($H$34="Clear",,"Q"&$H$34)))&" ")&K43&"T"

That formula generates a complete order string for an insulated glass lite which contains tempering information, Low-E choices, tint options, glass thicknesses, and spacer bar information to submit to a glass manufacturer.
6da43d69c65012a67aa470fe1cc1a0c811db7723r1-768-327_hq.gif

=IF(AND($B$5="Monoslope",$B$6>0,$B$6<7.5),FORECAST.LINEAR($B$6,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!Y7:Y8,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!$P$7:$P$8),IF(AND($B$5="Monoslope",$B$6>7.5,$B$6<15),FORECAST.LINEAR($B$6,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!Y8:Y9,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!$P$8:$P$9),IF(AND($B$5="Monoslope",$B$6>15,$B$6<30),FORECAST.LINEAR($B$6,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!Y9:Y10,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!$P$9:$P$10),IF(AND($B$5="Monoslope",$B$6>30,$B$6<45),FORECAST.LINEAR($B$6,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!Y10:Y11,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!$P$10:$P$11),IF(AND($B$5="Pitched",$B$6>0,$B$6<7.5),FORECAST.LINEAR($B$6,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!Y30:Y31,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!$P$30:$P$31),IF(AND($B$5="Pitched",$B$6>7.5,$B$6<15),FORECAST.LINEAR($B$6,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!Y31:Y32,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!$P$31:$P$32),IF(AND($B$5="Pitched",$B$6>15,$B$6<30),FORECAST.LINEAR($B$6,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!Y32:Y33,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!$P$32:$P$33),IF(AND($B$5="Pitched",$B$6>30,$B$6<45),FORECAST.LINEAR($B$6,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!Y33:Y34,'Fig 30.8-1 & 30.8-2'!$P$33:$P$34),"EM"))))))))

=IF(AND(Sheathing_Matl="Structural I", Framing_width=2,Blocked_Dia="Yes"),VLOOKUP(Sheathing_Thk,'Lookup Tables'!$D$18:$K$20,IF(S_nail=6,3,IF(S_nail=4,4,IF(S_nail=2.5,5,IF(S_nail=2,6,NA)))),FALSE),IF(AND(Sheathing_Matl="APA Rated Sheathing", Framing_width=2,Blocked_Dia="Yes"),VLOOKUP(Sheathing_Thk,'Lookup Tables'!$D$21:$K$27,IF(S_nail=6,3,IF(S_nail=4,4,IF(S_nail=2.5,5,IF(S_nail=2,6,NA)))),FALSE),IF(AND(Sheathing_Matl="Structural I", Framing_width=3,Blocked_Dia="Yes"),VLOOKUP(Sheathing_Thk,'Lookup Tables'!$D$36:$K$38,IF(S_nail=6,3,IF(S_nail=4,4,IF(S_nail=2.5,5,IF(S_nail=2,6,NA)))),FALSE),IF(AND(Sheathing_Matl="APA Rated Sheathing", Framing_width=3,Blocked_Dia="Yes"),VLOOKUP(Sheathing_Thk,'Lookup Tables'!$D$39:$K$45,IF(S_nail=6,3,IF(S_nail=4,4,IF(S_nail=2.5,5,IF(S_nail=2,6,NA)))),FALSE),IF(AND(Sheathing_Matl="Structural I", Framing_width=2,Blocked_Dia="No"),VLOOKUP(Sheathing_Thk,'Lookup Tables'!$D$18:$K$20,IF(Sheathing_Layout="Case 1",7,8),FALSE),IF(AND(Sheathing_Matl="APA Rated Sheathing", Framing_width=2,Blocked_Dia="No"),VLOOKUP(Sheathing_Thk,'Lookup Tables'!$D$21:$K$27,IF(Sheathing_Layout="Case 1",7,8),FALSE),IF(AND(Sheathing_Matl="Structural I", Framing_width=3,Blocked_Dia="No"),VLOOKUP(Sheathing_Thk,'Lookup Tables'!$D$36:$K$38,IF(Sheathing_Layout="Case 1",7,8),FALSE),IF(AND(Sheathing_Matl="APA Rated Sheathing", Framing_width=3,Blocked_Dia="No"),VLOOKUP(Sheathing_Thk,'Lookup Tables'!$D$39:$K$45,IF(Sheathing_Layout="Case 1",7,8),FALSE),2))))))))

First calculates the Cn variable in the equation for C&C wind loads for open structures for a particular wind zone, wind flow type, and tributary area. Second calculates the shear capacity of a specific range of wood diaphragms based on geometric conditions, materials used, and connection patterns.

I'm working on a spreadsheet to design reinforce concrete water storage tanks in my down time. For fun and shit.

Back
Top Bottom