Bar codes vs the wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another face to laugh at...

I6BdB2e.png
Nah I love Wrighty he will be honest and say Spurs deserve 4th unlike that monkey headed twat!

a geordie writes in Woolwich mania

"Morning lads, A Geordie here to give a measured and honest assessment of the outcome of tonight's game...

Woolwich, should win tonight, you have a far stronger squad, your league position dictates also that on paper you should win, but WILL Woolwich win tonight?

Firstly, tonight is our last Home Game of the campaign...our crowds and atmosphere are a million miles away from anything that you experienced during Ashley's tenure...tonight, Wor Flags have put 52,500 flags, banners, cards to lift up etc...something on every seat in the stadium...our 12th man is back and I tell you what, tonight will be a genuinely explosive and passionate atmosphere with us Geordies showing our gratitude to Eddie Howe and the players for the exceptional hard work that has enabled us to end the campaign safe from relegation with 2 games to go. History suggested we were as good as relegated after zero wins in our first 14 games, we made history by staying up and of course we recruited in the winter transfer window, but Tripper hasn't played, Guimaraes was benched for the first 4 games by Eddie Howe while he adapted to the pace of the premiership, Wilson has been out injured for the majority of the second half of the season, but...players that looked utter dross under Bruce...Krafth & Joelinton to name just 2, have shown what is possible when a proper Manager / Coach comes into a club...along with his back room staff, Eddie Howe has truly shown how talented and clever he is by changing EVERYTHING at our club...dont underestimate how much good old fashioned hard work and graft has changed things...what a breath of fresh air Eddie Howe has been.

Onto tonight's game, as I said, you should be beating us, every stat suggests you will beat us, however, I genuinely think we take home the W tonight.

I expect Krafth to continue at RB with Tripper on the bench, however, Ryan Fraser could also be back, albeit on the bench. I also expect Wood to start up front, again with Wilson on the bench, our team should be Dubravka, Krafth, Schar, Burn, Target, Guimaraes, Longstaff, Joelinton, ASM, Almiron and Wood up top.

We will cause you problems tonight, we will get chances, and, as long as we take them (they fall to anyone else but Wood lol) we can beat you.

Watch out for Guimaraes killer passes splitting your defence, I'm not sure which ASM will turn up, but if he's in the mood and wants it, he can be unplayable, Almiron is playing for his future along with many others in the team, and, of course, Wilson can come off the bench and cause real problems.

I can see 2-1 to the Toon, with Guimaraes getting the first and Wilson (off the bench) scoring the winner.

Anyway, safe journey to your travelling fans, enjoy the atmosphere tonight, it will be special.

Cheers

BG"

Honestly the lack of passion in Mania is astonishing.
after what happened last Thursday TFC would be rabid like, foaming at the mouth
but in Mania, and I quote
’lose tonight and we lose a fan forever’.
i think if that was posted here someone clever cunt would be converting an email address into an actual address.

From the guardian coments page

"Have to hand it to Howe, he’s done great work. Newcastle deserved more out of that.

As for Woolwich, Arteta the entire match with the same face my husband had watching me give birth."

Back
Top Bottom