Bar codes vs the wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scum have conceded first away 7 times, lost all 7. Have only won once this season when conceding first. No mental toughness, or ability to adapt when things don't go your way. That is the manager

Honestly i don’t think I’ve ever seen a team work so hard in a game that means absolutely nothing to them. They left nothing out there to a man. Unbelievable performance from them.
they were fighting for that Saudi blood money.

C6F7B896-4E1B-47D5-B4B2-E0A4A725428F.png

CED82F0C-7AE7-4B12-94B3-207FC0B52FD0.png

1269A3EC-5752-4460-B767-6A211AA23390.png
Sorry do people pay to put messages on the screen? If that's the case someone paid £1.79 to say top four is done? Am I missing something or is that the stupidest shit?

All joking aside, this Newcastle side are no joke.

A few smart buys and they will be a very good team.

Cunts.

I honestly don't think they are that great. I like Guimaraes, but there isn't a single other player of theirs I'd want. It just makes a bit of a difference having a manager who has another page in his play book than "Park Bus". And I think Howe's only got the "run about a bit" page. They'll soon get fucked off with him.

Back
Top Bottom