Barcelona

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it only me who has a strong dislike for FC Barcelona. Maybe they are only taking advantage of the lack of rules or the application of them but it seems they can get away with anything.
€119 million owed to other clubs in transfer fees…. Underbidding other clubs but offering higher wages…. Maybe English clubs are run as badly but I don’t think so.

Last edited:
Is it only me who has a strong dislike for Barcelona. Maybe they are only taking advantage of the lack of rules or the application of them but it seems they can get away with anything.
€119 million owed to other clubs in transfer fees…. Underbidding other clubs but offering higher wages…. Maybe English clubs are run as badly but I don’t think so.
It's just you, there than a club don't ya know....😑

It’s not just you. I’ve no idea how they are being allowed to do what they are doing.

Well actually they aren’t allowed but are still doing it arrogantly thinking they are to big for la liga or uefa. To do anything about

It's not only baffling that they can get away with it - it's baffling that they'd even want to

They still have amazing young players and a great academy......just reduce costs and work your way towards having the best team in 3-4 years time

So your club offers a contract then the same club says the terms are null and void because the club was corrupt. Frankie De Jong has to take legal action, this is one dodgy club.

Barca buy loads of players but don’t pay their current ones, dodgy tax shit. Everything points towards cunts and criminals running that club.

Back
Top Bottom