Bayern Munich v Tottenham Hotspur (Wed 11 Dec @ 20.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will likely be in meetings that I can't get out of when the game is on. I've seen it before but does anyone know where I could watch replays of the game later?

Sessegnon was in the pre match presser so I hope that's a sign he is starting tonight. He can cause their defence problems.

Be nice for Lo Celso, Foyth, Sessegnon, Skipp, Parrott and Tanganga to all get a start. I imagine Eriksen might as well, to keep him fit.

Looks like a lot of our away supporters have binned it off. Absolutely shed loads of tickets for this flying about today.
People buying tickets they have no intention of using to get the loyalty points? I had absolutely no idea that sort of thing goes on!!!! I wonder if hundreds of people will do that for the Middlesbrough game too. My question to the Club and the supporters trust is this-when will you finally acknowledge that the away ticket allocation is total bullshit and open to all kinds of abuse.
#fairballot

Tough. Shit?

Not sure really.

It's a pretty pointless fixture though, for both teams. Mourinho could've been spending all week preparing for Wolves but instead he has to deal with this shit.
I let you explain your reasoning to Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman ...

Jokes aside, it ain't cheap following a team abroad,so don't see how you can void games just because the mathematics has made them unimportant after all the effort people have made to get there.
Personally, i am actually looking forward to watching a champions league game where i don't have to worry about the result too much.

Tough. Shit?

Not sure really.

It's a pretty pointless fixture though, for both teams. Mourinho could've been spending all week preparing for Wolves but instead he has to deal with this shit.

You must be real fun at parties :D

There are lots of stuff that does not hold any real value, but people still do it -
Saying hi to colleagues in the morning without going into further conversation.
Explaining that Sissoko is not the worst person ever lived to bus_conductor here in this forum.
Asking "who's a good boy" from your doggo, when you can see from his dead eyes that he can barely remember not to eat his own poo, not to mention understanding linguistics.
Washing your dishes, even though they will be dirty like few hours later.
Ploughing snow in the morning in ongoing snowfall instead of just stamping through it.
Saying "i will call you" after one night stand with pretty looking bimbo from the club.
Playing football mach that does not have life and death attached to it.
Wishing "Merry Christmas" to ppl you don't give a fook about.

That's life.
Get used to it :D .

P.S there is 2,7m EUR to play for (every win in group stage).
Plus yea, requirements arising from the fact that tv-programs, stadium workers, spectators etc have already made plans/efforts for this game.

You must be real fun at parties :D

There are lots of stuff that does not hold any real value, but people still do it -
Saying hi to colleagues in the morning without going into further conversation.
Explaining that Sissoko is not the worst person ever lived to bus_conductor here in this forum.
Asking "who's a good boy" from your doggo, when you can see from his dead eyes that he can barely remember not to eat his own poo, not to mention understanding linguistics.
Washing your dishes, even though they will be dirty like few hours later.
Ploughing snow in the morning in ongoing snowfall instead of just stamping through it.
Saying "i will call you" after one night stand with pretty looking bimbo from the club.
Playing football mach that does not have life and death attached to it.
Wishing "Merry Christmas" to ppl you don't give a fook about.

That's life.
Get used to it :D .

P.S there is 2,7m EUR to play for (every win in group stage).
Plus yea, requirements arising from the fact that tv-programs, stadium workers, spectators etc have already made plans/efforts for this game.

Hmm, well let's agree to disagree!

:mourthumb:

People buying tickets they have no intention of using to get the loyalty points? I had absolutely no idea that sort of thing goes on!!!! I wonder if hundreds of people will do that for the Middlesbrough game too. My question to the Club and the supporters trust is this-when will you finally acknowledge that the away ticket allocation is total bullshit and open to all kinds of abuse.
#fairballot

I dunno, I'm as cynical as they come. But usually you would expect the loyalty point hoarders to attempt to flip their tickets earlier than the day of the match?

Troy Parrott to score first and Spurs to win 2-1 or draw 1-1 is 100/1 on Sky Bet.

Cheeky few quid on that = Merry Xmas / Hanukkah.

You can all thank me later.

Club have added a dozen or so youngsters to the CL squad - on the attached its all the players without photos against them.

Not sure why as many of them currently playing in the u19 match currently underway, and the others are even younger.

BTW, this is the squad playing in the u19 match v Bayern - very unlikely any of these will figure in the first team match, unless one or two are pulled off early to allow them to get onto the first team bench

Oluwayemi,Lyons-Foster, Cirkin, Bowden(C), Binks, Walcott, Markanday, Oakley-Boothe, Richards, White, Bennett.

subs - Lo Tutala, Lusala, Robson, Muir, Pedder, Pochettino, Maghoma

Note that Parrott is NOT playing u19's so likely to be in first team squad (as we all expected).

Note also that Bowden, White, Oakley-Boothe and Cirkin, who would all have been very long shots for the first team bench are starting for u19's.

So the youngsters likely to be in first team squad might well be Parrott, Tanganga, KWP, Skipp, Foyth, Seessegnon, Lo Celso ……...no real surprises.

Tough. Shit?

Not sure really.

this game would still count towards the UEFA ranking points, and carries some prize money for a win or draw.
In the short term, the rank affects the draw pots for next year - the coach would be interested in that.
In the long term, the rank affects future prize money levels, and might be considered by potential sponsors.
Overall it pays more than reaching the FA Cup semi final.

Edit: Just saw the other reply.

this game would still count towards the UEFA ranking points, and carries some prize money for a win or draw.
In the short term, the rank affects the draw pots for next year - the coach would be interested in that.
In the long term, the rank affects future prize money levels, and might be considered by potential sponsors.
Overall it pays more than reaching the FA Cup semi final.

Edit: Just saw the other reply.
oh well, if we dont win we can look back at leads thrown away under the previous guy against inferior opposition..

I let you explain your reasoning to Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman ...

Jokes aside, it ain't cheap following a team abroad,so don't see how you can void games just because the mathematics has made them unimportant after all the effort people have made to get there.
Personally, i am actually looking forward to watching a champions league game where i don't have to worry about the result too much.
I'm having a great time in the Kennedy bar, getting slighty tipsy with loads of noisy Spurs supporters, what's not to enjoy?

Back
Top Bottom