Bayern Munich v Tottenham Hotspur (Wed 11 Dec @ 20.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose is doing the right thing.

Quite frankly what Kane thinks means fuck all. Him being sad tomorrow doesn't mean he's going to hold a grudge and leave the club. He'll get over it when he back in the line up at the weekend.

Pissing off our best player is not a good move IMO.
Let's hope Jose has got this right. I am not convinced he has.
H wants to score goals and break records. If he ain't injured he should at least be on the bench.

H wants to score goals and break records. If he ain't injured he should at least be on the bench.

It ain't the Kane show, it's all about what's best for Spurs.

Resting Kane for a nothing game when the guy always gets told he looks like he's close to burnout is clearly the right thing to do.

We get told we are wrong for not giving youngsters more time yet get the chance to give a youngster more time and it's the wrong thing? Madness

Spurs > Kane

How do you feel if Kane plays in this absolutely meaningless match and picks up an injury that keeps him out for two months - and then we get another month or two of recovering Kane?

He shouldn't be anywhere near this game, we've got them thick and fast the next month.

This whole "What if he gets injured?" stuff does my nut in.
He is just as likely to get injured in training.

I am only concerned about what H thinks. If he is OK-I'm OK.
H is a winner, an achiever.
You achieve sweet FA on the training pitch while your team is playing in the biggest comp in the world.

It ain't the Kane show, it's all about what's best for Spurs.

Resting Kane for a nothing game when the guy always gets told he looks like he's close to burnout is clearly the right thing to do.

We get told we are wrong for not giving youngsters more time yet get the chance to give a youngster more time and it's the wrong thing? Madness

....Also plays into the question of what's the point buying a reserve striker if we're just gonna rust them on the bench all over again?

Absolutely the right decision to rest Kane. Any other top club would rest there biggest players in the same situation and Jose is a manager big enough to do that.

Kane will be fine and raring to go on the weekend.

10,000 minimum, like to get in 12,500 as a norm, 15,000 as optimum. Having said that, we've been round the Christmas markets today and have done 22,000! Now half an inch shorter!!
Mm.......I know someone the same if she doesn’t get her 10;000 steps in she gets the right hump.

NErzhNF.png

Subs: Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Toby, Dier, Sissoko, Lucas, Son

It’s this kind of mentality that lost us the CL final !

Well maybe not as you said he should at least be on the bench , but that doesn’t fit Into my narrative for an opening

:mourbye:

Its good that Harry wants to score goals and break records.
Its even better that the Manager has put "team: above "player".

As much as I love Harry, this is what successful managers do to earn their big bucks. Correct call.

Back
Top Bottom