Be like Sevilla; not Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joe Clash Joe Clash oh man it,s started the polar images.
latest
What's to be scared of?

Newborn_Polar_Bear_o_93330.jpg

Van der Vaart, Modric and Bale all playing for Spurs was good. (Edit: and Adebayor when he was chose to be alright.) Being like Real Madrid was some of the best times we ever had. We got Fazio from Sevilla and looked how that turned out. :levyeyes:

Levy says the aim for the club is 4th, not that the club should be 4th.
but we arent aiming for 4th. if we are then levy needs to go as he is on another planet if he thinks we can get 4th with this lot. unless its just 1 of those token gesture aims u say but dont actually believe. like englnd are aiming to win this summers ashes! ha ha ha

:ledley:Congratulations to Sevilla this evening, (and their automatic entry into the Champions League next season).
Spurs will hopefully draw them again in one of the (tedious) rounds like a few years ago - and that will be a nice Thursday, and long weekendaway trip
YIDS

but we arent aiming for 4th. if we are then levy needs to go as he is on another planet if he thinks we can get 4th with this lot. unless its just 1 of those token gesture aims u say but dont actually believe. like englnd are aiming to win this summers ashes! ha ha ha
So you think we are aiming for 5th?
:capouestare:

I wonder how the Sevilla fans are feeling this morning.....

Probably thinking that it's shite playing on a Thursday and that the group stages were an annoying waste of time. Probably would have preferred to finish fourth in La Liga instead.

Probably.

I wonder how the Sevilla fans are feeling this morning.....

Probably thinking that it's shite playing on a Thursday and that the group stages were an annoying waste of time. Probably would have preferred to finish fourth in La Liga instead.

Probably.
Goes to show, with Dnipro in the final, how very possible it is that we could reach the final.

So you think we are aiming for 5th?
:capouestare:
i think levy is content with 5th. i think given our net spending & the group of players we have now, i find it hard to believe that levy is serious about aiming top 4. if he is then i think its highly unfair on poch. how can he expect poch to get top 4 with this group of players.

of course levy will say he is aiming for top 4. in all sports, token gesture aims our made.

so i will throw a question back to u. do u think we are aiming top 4? if so, u must think poch has failed if u agree that top 4 was achievable? unless it was a token gesture aim?

i think levy is content with 5th. i think given our net spending & the group of players we have now, i find it hard to believe that levy is serious about aiming top 4. if he is then i think its highly unfair on poch. how can he expect poch to get top 4 with this group of players.

of course levy will say he is aiming for top 4. in all sports, token gesture aims our made.

so i will throw a question back to u. do u think we are aiming top 4? if so, u must think poch has failed if u agree that top 4 was achievable? unless it was a token gesture aim?
I think Levy and all concerned are aiming top 4. Now, did they expect that the season just gone? Realistically I doubt it but surely you aim high but will be happy with a slightly lower finish? Next season (sufficient backing in the transfer market notwithstanding) I would suggest top 4 is very much the aim. If not achieved we can expect 'ole trigger to get busy again.

Back
Top Bottom