Be like Sevilla; not Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That will explain why he keeps firing managers for coming 4th (but with no CL), 5th, and 6th then I suppose.......

Redknapp got sacked because his head was with the England job - Unfortunate for us but for me the correct decision. They guy managed the greatest season in my life and that is how I will remember him.

AVB - I was on that hype wagon thinking he was some super tactician from overseas. Turns out he was a nut job who played football so boring I couldn't get my mates to come to games with me.

Poch - Second coming of Jesus. I will revise this at the end of next season when he is inevitably sacked.

Dude- have you read some of your mentors arguments? No really.. Have you?
if his arguments are that bad why do u bother to argue with him all at it. i can imagine half the people on this board spending hours correcting a toddler who keeps picking up a toy dog whilst saying cat. i know, i know! u are doing it for the good of society. high praise to u all. as u were gods of the forum. CAT

Last edited:
Register a multi account, ignore yourself and read this thread and many others. It's full of posts that look like people talking to and arguing with themselves. I was only trying to help you out a bit suggesting you get a hobby, I seriously think you have a problem - the amount of time you spend on here and your post count is insane.

True, but my issue is I don't really care about the specific argument, threads just get ruined constantly from arguing and more often than not its because of sammy.

ANYWAY, Millbanks Millbanks nice read, cheers.
theres me thinking it took 2 to argue!

:harrysmile:I thought TFC was strictly for melting and eccentric personal feuds? I do all my interesting discussions about football on twitter. The quality of poster there is a lot higher...
A-day-in-the-life-of-Eton-011.jpg

definatly steak mmm yummy. my point is thousands come to whinge about sammy not agreeing with them or anything not pro poch.

theres me thinking it took 2 to argue!
If everyone had Sammy on ignore, he'd find a way of arguing with himself! He does make valid points & his knowledge of Spurs is admirable. But FFS it drones on & on. Over every thread. So people respond. Over & over. We are all entitled to put our view across on a forum so if a thousand people disagree, expect a thousand posts explaining why we disagree if we feel strongly enough about it. Sammy's default stance is to then say something truly outrageous because he Cant help himself with the self destruct button.

If everyone had Sammy on ignore, he'd find a way of arguing with himself! He does make valid points & his knowledge of Spurs is admirable. But FFS it drones on & on. Over every thread. So people respond. Over & over. We are all entitled to put our view across on a forum so if a thousand people disagree, expect a thousand posts explaining why we disagree if we feel strongly enough about it. Sammy's default stance is to then say something truly outrageous because he Cant help himself with the self destruct button.
self-destruct-button-afp-jack-guez.jpg

Back
Top Bottom