Beautiful goals thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Zlatan has scored so many amazing goals, this one is just magic and his best together with his goal last year against England. Edit: See Van der Vaart at 0.33, the only one that didn't enjoy that goal.

this is probably my favorite long range goal ever, never seen the ball flying so straight on such a long distance, it's like a missile

Two near identical goals here, from two Argentinian legends:

Play the Messi one at the same time as when the Maradona one is about 1 second in...

Pogba dedicated this one to Suarez months before everyone was on Luis' dick yesterday for what wasn't even a goal.

Pogba dedicated this one to Suarez months before everyone was on Luis' dick yesterday for what wasn't even a goal.

Mark my words - Paul Pogba will be a Ballon D'or winner in the future. This boy is unreal, the modern midfielder typified IMO. He has it all - acceleration, passing, vision, long-range shooting, good defensive qualities. Fergie must be gutted that he left

I still think that this is the best team goal that I've ever seen. Unbelievable the accuracy, patience and variation in the passing here. The little interplay just outside the box is fantastic to watch! Argentina should have gone further in this World Cup.

On the Argie theme, I love this little beauty from Maradona in the States. More famous for 'that' celebration though!

Hakan Calhanoglu for HSV yesterday. Utterly ridiculous goal. A free kick from just outside the centre circle, so far out Dortmund don't even bother putting up a wall.

84dbef88c887a60e70c6c287bedfea4a.gif

it's not really that good though he just leathered it as hard as he could straight at the keeper and it swerved massively

To be fair that is basically all free kicks these days. We all know from having seen Bale smash the ball wildly into the Paxton over and over and over again that his technique is essentially smack the ball hard on the valve and hope it bends funny. Most of the time it doesn't.

The glory days of players expertly swerving the ball with the exact amount of spin and dip to sneak into the top corner are gone. Even fucking Pirlo is adopting the twat it approach these days.

Back
Top Bottom