Becoming What We Love To Hate About Woolwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Some readers will have heard my ramblings on the excellent Fighting Cock podcast and I’ve promised them I’d pen a few words for about two years now. I’d like to take the opportunity to write a short article about a subject I feel very strongly about. As regular listeners to the podcast will know, I’m a long standing season ticket holder in the Park Lane lower and over the past decade, have visited most away grounds with Spurs on numerous [...]

Continue reading...

Good post. Seems to have brought a few very depressive fans out of the woodwork. One guy adamant that those who want to sing and support the team don't come to the games.

Weird

Good post. Seems to have brought a few very depressive fans out of the woodwork. One guy adamant that those who want to sing and support the team don't come to the games.

Weird

Lol at the "Out sing the boos"

How many people spontaneously start singing on the half time or full time whistle?.........It never ever happens at any ground or sporting event in the world

that is the sole point of booing, it's supposed to be divisive and opportunistic - if anyone tried to boo during open play they'd look like a right cunt.

Back
Top Bottom