Being a supporter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Furball man

Supporter
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
I just noticed that to pay monthly for a year it would cost £18 whereas a yearly payment is £25

Would it not make more sense to have the longer subscription at the better price ?

I know it’s not much but most subscriptions do this so I presume it’s a tried & tested plan. It was more of a question to why more than anything

I would like a % of my donation go towards the maintenance of Cases helicopter so he can get safely to and from his island .

Last edited:
I just noticed that to pay monthly for a year it would cost £18 whereas a yearly payment is £25

Would it not make more sense to have the longer subscription at the better price ?

I know it’s not much but most subscriptions do this so I presume it’s a tried & tested plan. It was more of a question to why more than anything

I would like a % of my donation go towards to maintenance of Cases helicopter so he can get safely to and from his island .
Entirely up to you mate. I've never really given much thought to those donations. I think at one point it was the other way around and it was cheaper to buy a few months than to subscribe. Whatever works best for you.

Entirely up to you mate. I've never really given much thought to those donations. I think at one point it was the other way around and it was cheaper to buy a few months than to subscribe. Whatever works best for you.
I was thinking more what would benefit Spurs Community I mean TFC

Back
Top Bottom