Being a Yid song..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm posting this on behalf of my mate...

Seeing with the media attention towards the 'Y-word' we thought it was perfect timing to get this song going...

Same tune as United's 'Kicking a blue'.

Lyrics:

We sang it in France,
We sang it in Spain,
We sing in the sun and we sing in the rain,
They've tried to stop us and look what it did,
Cos the thing I love most is being a Yid!
Being a Yid, Being a Yid,
The thing I love most is being a Yid!

There's a load of us going the the Villa game next month where we're going to start it off in the pubs and ground.

We love nicking a song. This is quality though.
Yeah true, everyone is loving the new Eriksen song (rightly so) which is also copied from United.

Still love the Mrs. Robinson tune for Eriksen though!

@ Flav Flav It would be amazing if you could publicise the song on the next podcast, would be greatly appreciated!

I'm posting this on behalf of my mate...

Seeing with the media attention towards the 'Y-word' we thought it was perfect timing to get this song going...

Same tune as United's 'Kicking a blue'.

Lyrics:

We sang it in France,
We sang it in Spain,
We sing in the sun and we sing in the rain,
Cos the thing I love most is being a Yid!

There's a load of us going the the Villa game next month where we're going to start it off in the pubs and ground.

Might be one for 1882 to get going against... Man Utd!

To make it less of a theft, I'd suggest lyrics along these lines:

We'll sing it at Chelsea,
We'll sing it all game ,
We'll sing it away and we'll sing at the Lane,
It's made me prouder to be a Yid!

Something like that..

Saying "we'll sing it...." is a bit more protesting, i.e. we will sing it, you won't stop us

Don't really like having Chelsea in there, so if anyone has a better first line, be my guest!

Last edited:
Fuck off... is it?

We sung it for the pod tonight :avbfacepalm::dempsey:

I thought it was just a boring "Thierry Henry, Thierry Henry" over and over again. A bit like every other song they have when they do bother. Think the tune is called Tom Hark or something like that.

Edit. Perhaps its the same tune just with less words now you've posted that @ WookieD WookieD

I thought it was just a boring "Thierry Henry, Thierry Henry" over and over again. A bit like every other song they have when they do bother. Think the tune is called Tom Hark or something like that.

Edit. Perhaps its the same tune just with less words now you've posted that @ WookieD WookieD
Ashamed to say that my bro is a dirty scummer and I can confirm that it had full lyrics and was sung a lot mate. I couldn't go near it.

Back
Top Bottom