BELIEVE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such a defeatist attitude in here.

Regardless of the team, why can't we win all 3 games this week?

Not accounting for any referee incompetence.

I posted this just after the Newcastle game when everyone was in a shit mood.

What a difference a week makes.

I'd like this thread to be about positivity and belief.

Let's believe in the players, staff, club.

I genuinely believe this result against United is a mentality changer. Winning 1-6 at Old Trafford is a serious statement.

COYS!!!!!

:tobyarm: :mourbringit::mourthumb:

This Tottenham side is good enough to win the league. They won’t win the league but it won’t be because they can’t. Most of my life I have supported a Spurs side that can’t win the league.

This Tottenham side is good enough to win the league. They won’t win the league but it won’t be because they can’t. Most of my life I have supported a Spurs side that can’t win the league.
Hillarious.
Love it.
Don't know if you are coming or going.
SPURSY.

I'm enjoying the moment, but too long in the tooth to expect things to stay rosy and think that one spectacular result will be the catalyst for us to win the league.

However, it's OK for me to be pessimistic, that really doesn't matter, and I would be the happiest person in the world if we did it. I hope we get to see it in the flesh.

We just need the players and coaching team to have the belief to be successful, and for Jose to instil a winners mentality, which he has already started to do.

£100 says Jose wins a trophy at this club.

Stick your rationality up your arse and take the bet, troll.

I never said he wouldn't win a trophy so why would I take that bet?

Before the start of the season and the majority of our transfers I said we had a good chance to win the Europa League.

I never said he wouldn't win a trophy so why would I take that bet?

Before the start of the season and the majority of our transfers I said we had a good chance to win the Europa League.
Yet you disagree with - Where Poch made us dare... José will make us do!!

Yeah, no troll here. Just a bottlejob.

Yet you disagree with - Where Poch made us dare... José will make us do!!

Yeah, no troll here. Just a bottlejob.

Yes i disagree with the pathetic needless jab at Poch. No need to even bring him up but you always need to try and jab at him again.

I'm enjoying the moment, but too long in the tooth to expect things to stay rosy and think that one spectacular result will be the catalyst for us to win the league.

However, it's OK for me to be pessimistic, that really doesn't matter, and I would be the happiest person in the world if we did it. I hope we get to see it in the flesh.

We just need the players and coaching team to have the belief to be successful, and for Jose to instil a winners mentality, which he has already started to do.
Agreed.

Hopefully we can add some more good results in this thread.
I'm going to bump this thread when the chips are down as a reminder of what we can do.

Back
Top Bottom