Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ben's involvement on their goal was criminal..so disappointing
Intentionally let’s player in the box cross without any pressure; is late arriving to the play he wants to mark who then proceeds to score.

if that’s Aurier, Mourinho hooks him at halftime. If it was Doherty, there would be 10 new pages on his thread calling him ‘shit’.

Intentionally let’s player in the box cross without any pressure; is late arriving to the play he wants to mark who then proceeds to score.

if that’s Aurier, Mourinho hooks him at halftime. If it was Doherty, there would be 10 new pages on his thread calling him ‘shit’.
Problem is no -one else can play LB

All the other defenders are right footed.

Well they had him in the Amazon doc saying "why do fans always want new players? Why not just develop the ones they already have?" or something like that. Levy probably gave him "assurances" in exchange.

To be fair he cost hardly nothing from Swansea so it's hardly surprising he's this generation's Dean Austin.

I swear I would rather Rose played and he's probably 5 stone overweight.

Davies is not a premiership level footballer. I have said this numerous times and I will continue to say it. People seem to think that he is solid defensively but he really is NOT.......in addition to him being absolutely horrendous offensively.

Jose has given players like him and Dier free passes to be shite whilst happily singalling out other players. Davies and Dier should be the first 2 names to leave in the summer. Dumb and dumber.

I must be a miserable shit but... against the worst team in the league... I thought he looked very average. No pace. No speed of thought. Tidy and slow is hardly the benchmark we’re looking for.

Shame the OMT has been hijacked but great work by Ben for the 1st goal including the "assist to the assist" and helping to distract the GK for Harry's shot.
His attacking input is much under-rated.

Back
Top Bottom