Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FUgZwVWWQAAchCQ

From a thumbnail I couldn't tell who it was but I knew who it was most likely to be...

4889.jpg

...and that's really why I like BD, he classes the joint up...just not at LB anymore, please.

From a thumbnail I couldn't tell who it was but I knew who it was most likely to be...

4889.jpg

...and that's really why I like BD, he classes the joint up...just not at LB anymore, please.
Yep. If I had to choose 1 player of ours to have a meal and a drink or 3 with.. he would be the guy I would choose tbh. Just a classy professional and a nice humble guy.

The impressive thing about this tackle is that the player he tackled is not the man he was marking.

it’s not like he was beat and it’s a recovery tackle. He basically saved his teammates ass.
He was also excellent in that 3-0 game against Dortmund in 2018/19. Him and Vertoghen put Sancho and Hakimi in a spliff and smoked them.

They couldn't get past Davies, and they couldn't stop Jan from ripping them to shreds.

4889.jpg

He's like Dier. They're good people, and that's why I want them to succeed here.

Unlike say the Bergwijns of the world who come and go.

Back
Top Bottom