Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Underrated performance today. Grew into the game and was an outright beast at times dishing out some meaty tackles.

He really is a top notch player when given game time.

Davies was brilliant today for mine. I know he doesn't wow as much as Danny, but it is such a luxury to have him as the second left back. As such, I have made a song for him to sums up how we might feel about him. I hope you can guess the tune.

"Daavviieeesss
We compare you to a fit Danny Rose on his day
Oohhh, but the more we see of you the better you seem, yeahhhhh.
Now that Rose' knee is blew
Our left back is you, Benny"

Davies was brilliant today for mine. I know he doesn't wow as much as Danny, but it is such a luxury to have him as the second left back. As such, I have made a song for him to sums up how we might feel about him. I hope you can guess the tune.

"Daavviieeesss

Just so you know there's an edit button that lets you delete shit like this

:adeohshit:

"Daavviieeesss

brentmain-680643.jpg

"Daavviieeesss
:carrollwtf::walker:

"Daavviieeesss

Probably time to rejoin s club 7! :dembelefingers:

Another big night for Ben. Easily one of our better players today and one of few who did not look that shellshocked by playing at Anfield

He's a good player who has progressed well in the last year, but his crossing hasn't been too good lately. Had one good one that forced a corner today, but sometimes he just blindly kicks it into the center. I'd like to see him improve on that, so he can get to that next level.

This lad must have one of the best mentalities at the club. He's determined to make that spot his own.

Some tackles in the last couple games have been superb. Leading by example and tbh I never really expected that from quiet Ben Davies.

Fair play to him

If you look at the pics were Kane gets his celebratory boots for the 100th goal you can see that Ben picked up quite a gash from that one tackle he took.

Ouch. He's taking his lumps along with dishing them out

This lad must have one of the best mentalities at the club. He's determined to make that spot his own.

Some tackles in the last couple games have been superb. Leading by example and tbh I never really expected that from quiet Ben Davies.

Fair play to him
If he keeps this up and keeps the mentality he will become captain material depending on how long his stay with us is. I hope it is a long one personally. Love Ben

Back
Top Bottom