Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Danny Rose slags of this club at every opportunity . He hates Tottenham and he hates you .
He loves his mum. Let him go . The chippy cunt can fuck off to Everton.
I'd rather have BD representing this club every day of the week .
Very strong words with little substance to back them up. However, this aint a debate on the moral attributes of Danny Rose, its a debate on the playing ability of Ben Davies. In my opinion, he's a good player to call on and doesn't let us down. But for a club that has PL and CL aspirations I dont think he's good enough to be our long term first choice.

seriously, was there any need for such a tasteless comment?

It’s nice he feels he can express his inner thoughts here.

Even if they are a bit rude.

I doubt he would make the same comment while last looking at the same photo in the company of his mother but you never know - maybe that’s normal conversation at the dinner table in Virginia?

“Just wondering if you have taken “insert girlfriend name here” up the jacksie recently darling?”

Those crazy Americans - if they are not grabbing ladies whatnots they are up to all sorts.

I do like the level of propriety you often bring - should remember to mind my own potty mouth more often.

You don't want to argue to start the week off? Then don't make an issue out of me trying to commend and congratulate one of our players.
The fuck!!! I just gave an honest opinion in reply to your assesment. It's you that's making an issue out of it.
:avbfacepalm:

Danny Rose slags of this club at every opportunity . He hates Tottenham and he hates you .

He loves his mum. Let him go . The chippy cunt can fuck off to Everton.

I'd rather have BD representing this club every day of the week .
Question is other than Davies (at the moment) is there anyone else we can afford that's better than him?
It's easy telling him to fuck off not so easy to replace him.

I doubt he would make the same comment while last looking at the same photo in the company of his mother but you never know - maybe that’s normal conversation at the dinner table in Virginia?

“Just wondering if you have taken “insert girlfriend name here” up the jacksie recently darling?”

Those crazy Americans - if they are not grabbing ladies whatnots they are up to all sorts.

I do like the level of propriety you often bring - should remember to mind my own potty mouth more often.

I'm realistic enough to know that's how boys talk amongst themselves sometimes and I ignore a lot of bad language and blasphemy, as I'd spend all my time pulling people up over inappropriate remarks. However, there are some that I just can't let pass without comment - this one was against one of our own, I wouldn't have said anything if it had been about a gooner/chav/spammer! And if that makes me a hypocrite, so be it!

Ben Davies - ''The emotions at Chelsea, they were real. This is our team, it's one club''

Danny Rose - ''I’ll never forget how some fans treated me when I signed a contract. I have been desperate to get that on record and I hope people read about my mindset on that one.''

“Things were said and things happened behind the scenes at my club, and I don’t want to go into any detail because I’ll end up being fined again.''

I know who I'd rather have in the trenches and who is truly Spurs.

Just shut up and let me say well done to Ben Davies.
Only a fucking wanker like you can take issue with a Spurs player being congratulated by a fan and offer a ''more accurate'' description.
Fair enough. I respect your high opinion of him. As I said I have a high opinion of him myself. Maybe I chose the wrong post to reply to and express my doubts over his suitability as a long term first choice. I guess I'm not as sentimental as you and I suppose the point I was trying to make was I'd rather have nasty disgusting cunts playing for us than real nice model proffessionals if it means the difference to becoming winners rather than bridesmaids.
No offence intended.

Love Davies. The sort of player it is worth finding room in the squad for. But I do question if he is a good enough full back.

I wonder if he could be groomed in to a long term successor for Jan. His commitment, reading of the game and even pace seemed to improve last season.

As I said, good back for Danny while he gets his form and fitness together after his issues. Davies is a model proffessional, but no one can argue with a straight face that he's a better player than Rose.

Straight face says: Ben has been the better player for the last 2 seasons.

:dembelefingers:

It's a matter of what you prefer in your players. Danny at his peak is a physical powerhouse that can bomb up and down the flank, and thus saves himself when he gets caught up high by the opposition. But a downside is that Danny has a tendency to also nullify our offensive player out on the left since he doesn't leave them enough space to operate.

Ben is not as pacy (but he has improved in that along with his tackling and overall physical play. Was a beast this season when required), but works around that by being a better reader of the game. He hugs the line and moves to where he has to be before he has to be there. Starts runs early but generally tends to not move as far forward as Danny, giving our attacking player on the left more space (It is not a stretch that Son tends to have better games when playing in front of Ben than Danny). And when Ben moves forward he tends to cut inside and breaking through defenses.

Danny is more a wingback and Ben is more a all around fullback.

Darling Danny has done fuck all in a Spurs shirt for nigh on two years.

Right now BD is the better player. Full stop. No dressing required.

Fair enough. I respect your high opinion of him. As I said I have a high opinion of him myself. Maybe I chose the wrong post to reply to and express my doubts over his suitability as a long term first choice. I guess I'm not as sentimental as you and I suppose the point I was trying to make was I'd rather have nasty disgusting cunts playing for us than real nice model proffessionals if it means the difference to becoming winners rather than bridesmaids.
No offence intended.

John, everybody knows your position.... You post the same shit over and over and over regardless of any evidence or credible counter opinion presented to you..

You're like a shit meme that just won't die!

We eat off the floor here in Virginia. No dinner topic is off limits.

John, everybody knows your position.... You post the same shit over and over and over regardless of any evidence or credible counter opinion presented to you..

You're like a shit meme that just won't die!
Airfixx Airfixx throwing kisses around like confetti again, bless.
Have you managed to grasp the points being debated this time son? Or do you just throw vile insults about for the fun of it.

Airfixx Airfixx throwing kisses around like confetti again, bless.
Have you managed to grasp the points being debated this time son? Or do you just throw vile insults about for the fun of it.

Yup... Me disagreeing with your cyclical shite genuinely means i'm on a 'disagree' spree.

"vile insults"... Whatever.

Deluded fool.

Back
Top Bottom