Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Almost all of his crosses were hitting the closest opposition player.

Biggest liability in the team at the moment.

I agreed but it’s close with Trippier and Aurier banging on the door

At least Davies and Aurier don’t think they’re something they’re not

Tripps believes all the WC hype but is very very average

I really think that Davies is one of the most underrated players in the PL. Consistently solid, but isn't flashy so doesn't get the headlines. He's also got a touch of the nasty bastard about him at times, which I really like.

I really think that Davies is one of the most underrated players in the PL. Consistently solid, but isn't flashy so doesn't get the headlines. He's also got a touch of the nasty bastard about him at times, which I really like.
He also gets portrayed as way worse than he actually is, including by parts of our own fanbase, in part because as you said he isn't that flashy

Ben's a class act. Long may he remain at the club ..

If he can refind his consistency of recent seasons, current day Rose is in trouble.

Like Ben in the defense, but, as I posted before, I wish he’d mix things up and attack the box rather than opt for the cross nearly EVERY time. He’s as predictable as a morning shit.

Back
Top Bottom