Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think I have something that could be made into a song the basic idea is...

Ben Davies Ben Davies
He wears tow threes (33)
cos he does the work of two fullbacks
when he defends or he attacks
he does the work of two fullbacks

:llorishuh:
(He also needs a smiley)

I think I have something that could be made into a song the basic idea is...

Ben Davies Ben Davies
He wears tow threes (33)
cos he does the work of two fullbacks
when he defends or he attacks
he does the work of two fullbacks

:llorishuh:
(He also needs a smiley)

Already solved this problem...

Could do some play on the Two And A Half Men theme tune for Davies?

# Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben...manly Ben, Ben, Ben...! #

Another suggestion:

We got Davies
Ben Davies
I just don't think you understand.
what he cost I don't know
he's better than (Marcus) Alonso
and he's never killed anyone.

Can only judge him on the opposition we play - thought he dealt with everything very well today.

Think I saw someone post that he won NINE headers today which is pretty impressive. He's not the tallest though and I think he'd be better in a back three as a centre half, but for a fifth choice centre back he's not too bad at all. Not as cultured as Vertonghen but wasn't scared to bring the ball out from the back.

We obviously were not tested that much today but he did well. Good to have as an option as Totti said. And if we go 3 at the back full time I can see Ben transition into a center back for us as he gets older

Excellent performance. He's a very smart and composed player. He makes time for himself on the ball and while to some people that may come across as a lack of urgency, I think it's a great asset because it shows he trusts his ability and when other players are tetchy with the ball it takes one player to put his foot over it and slow things down to let everyone else settle.

Making me eat my words a little bit.

Quietly excellent tonight. One mistake aside (Which stemmed from Gazzaniga), calm in possession, wasn't threatened at all.

2 games at centre half alongside Alderweireld. 2 cleansheets.

Back
Top Bottom