Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He should not have been asked to play 3 full matches in 6 days after a long lay off when Aurier only played 2 and Tanganga 1. Should have been rested Wednesday.

It was a fair old slab for him to do after a period of time out. The same with others that completed 90 minutes but with limitations in our squad at the moment what more could we do?

I'd have probably given Tanganga an extra 20 minutes in one of the two prior to today's game, utilised the bench a little more.

Sorry, not good enough, offers nothing.

from F365

Davies has no such excuse. He completed 54.3% of his passes; Tottenham’s next lowest outfielder in that regard was Lucas (77.8%). He has to be upgraded this summer

So so.
Ndombele has still been shite though and is still fat.
If Ben Davies was brilliant, Ndombele would still be fat.
If Ben Davies was rubbish, Ndombele would still be fat.
If Dier scores a scissor kick in the top corner, Ndombele will still be fat.
Wait so you honestly think Ben Davies has been "so so" but N'Dombele has been shite? Wowsers.

So so.

I agree there, he's been so so. Before the Own Goal I thought he was playing great too. Made some mistakes, made some good plays. Not much going forward from what I can remember but that doesn't appear to be his role right now. I feel allot more confident with Davies at LB then anyone else we have available (or Rose).

He was really poor today.

On top of that 55% pass completion performance last week, I think it's time for Tanganga to be back at left back for the time being.

So so.
Well then, at least there's one thing consistent we can rely on.

Back
Top Bottom