Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I suppose it depends on our formation now. If we go to a back 3 then Ben will be the man on the left. Does well there.

He'll get plenty of games this season regardless.

Plus his international mucker is here now too

poor again today capped off by him thinking it was a good idea to blast the ball like that with a teammate right in front of him.

I think Rose had a point about players playing shite and still getting picked.

He's been here 7 years and never really been good enough to nail the LB position.
Once Reg is up to speed, he will barely play. Knowing Jose, Reg will play every minute of every game.

Last edited:
poor again today capped off by him thinking it was a good idea to blast the ball like that with a teammate right in front of him.

I think Rose had a point about players playing shite and still getting picked.
Rose was 200% correct - him Winks and Dier are the first names on the team sheet yet consistently the 3 poorest performers almost every game

Championship-level clogger

I have not been positive about Davies lately.

Thought he was good today before he made the stupidest play of the game.

I thought he killed every attack down the left by passing it backwards. At one point it looked like he was trying to clear it away from their box as if he had a concussion and forgot which way was up.

Reguilon better get down from his singing chair and lace up.

8d9p4d3ynsp51.jpg

I thought he killed every attack down the left by passing it backwards. At one point it looked like he was trying to clear it away from their box as if he had a concussion and forgot which way was up.

Reguilon better get down from his singing chair and lace up.

8d9p4d3ynsp51.jpg
Also he received the ball with lots of space in so many occasions. Newcastle realized it, he simply doesn't know what to do with the ball doesn't matter how many space he has. The guy is poor.

Back
Top Bottom