Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dat header, bruv.

E3ryDhEX0AA230q.jpg
Is he pregnant in this photo? Why is he holding his belly?

Davies, Hojberg and Perisic are great squad players. Need some of those.

Only that Hjojberg could have too much value in him to have him as squad player.

If we could sell him for 35 or 30 mil in Jan, we could strenghten the side more with that money.

Not against him staying but doubt he will be happy with bit-part time anyway and not so long contract left either.

im not sure we will sign anyone better tbh, im not expecting anyone. Its Davies until VDV returns imo
we need too. romero and VDV probably wont play every game once hes back, injuries and more suspensions and we are back to having really weak players cover. need the depth in now while top 4 is a possibility.

Thought he had a good game the other day. He's being much more aggressive further up the park to tackle or intercept.

Good again today. He's doing a decent job stepping in for the injury VDV.

Very happy with him last few games.

His attributes have always been more suited to a cb role than a fb one in my eyes. I used to think he was poor and unusable until I watched him play lcb in a back 3 for Wales. At 0-0 that was a fantastic piece of defending which quite a few defenders struggle with dealing with but his touch was bang on and he dealt with it perfectly.

I fucking love Benny Davies.

Is he the most talented footballer in squad? No far from it.
Is he the best defender in the club? Absolutely not.

But he is here, he is committed, he can help out and is virtually always available.
By the end of the summer, he has given Spurs 10 years of service.

Massive respect to him.

Back
Top Bottom