Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s on his 10th season and has had 222 appearances for us. Was‘s never one of our premier players but has always been there to step into the team when needed. I’m glad that’s put in some really important appearances lately and getting some appreciation that I think he’s earned and deserves.

He’s on his 10th season and has had 222 appearances for us. Was‘s never one of our premier players but has always been there to step into the team when needed. I’m glad that’s put in some really important appearances lately and getting some appreciation that I think he’s earned and deserves.
Agree. Probably deserves a testimonial when the time comes.

No fuss, no muss. Always turns up.

Folks seem to forget, when Rose got injured after his breakout period, Davies stepped in and our form was just as good, many wanted him to remain LB.

He’s been an outstanding servant to this club.

Back
Top Bottom