Benoit Assou-Ekotto’s Hair to Win ratio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someareteeth

So many secret societies, so little time
Apologies if already posted, but I thoroughly enjoyed this blog post about our win ratio and BAE's hair:

"Though the results don’t say much as for whether or not my “Afro Theory or Relativity”™ is correct, we do in fact remain undefeated with the fro in. We have only 6 less points with it, in less than half as many games played than with the bun."

http://onlyonehotspur.tumblr.com/post/18370097597/benoit-assou-ekottos-hair-to-win-ratio

:bae:

I ran some crude numbers last season on the hair. Corn rows were far more dangerous than the bun. In fact the bun was abysmal. This year he changed it around even sporting a buns/braid look.

On November 21st, 2011 he unleashed a magical coif against Aston Villa.

The Fro, aka "The Nuclear Option" as I like to call it, was a dangerous gambit.

You risk looking a fool if you get rinsed on the wing, but if you pull it off, as BAE has done, you are LEGEND.

Big Sky Spur said:
I ran some crude numbers last season on the hair. Corn rows were far more dangerous than the bun. In fact the bun was abysmal. This year he changed it around even sporting a buns/braid look.

On November 21st, 2011 he unleashed a magical coif against Aston Villa.

The Fro, aka "The Nuclear Option" as I like to call it, was a dangerous gambit.

You risk looking a fool if you get rinsed on the wing, but if you pull it off, as BAE has done, you are LEGEND.

Sounds hair enough to me

Gets a bad time because of his laid back "it's only a job" persona and some times trying to do a trick or two to get out of defence but he was good.

Actually for a few months under Redknapp, he was probably the most consistent left back in the league which is impressive considering Evra and Cole were at their peak.

Part of the best footballing Tottenham side I've seen in the Premier League era. Had a brilliant understanding with Bale and always came across as proper COYS, watching games in the stands etc.

Great hair too.

I loved Benny, he was a class act. He had his critics ( the woman behind me in the Paxton, for one, and I nearly bashed her with my handbag on one occasion, she got on my nerves so much!).

I’d go as far as to say that any “Tottenham best/favourite XL“ he’d get aright in there from me, yes his attitude was football was “ job” and that’s fair enough as long as when he pulled on a Tottenham shirt he gave 100% and he did.......:thumbup:..... we’d be kidding ourselves to think that each and every guy that has done the same since or before was committed to us they ain’t and we know they ain’t........

Back
Top Bottom