Benzema set to be prosecuted for involvement in Valbuena sex tape blackmail

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One year suspended sentence, €75,000 fine.

That's 5% of his monthly after-tax salary.

Really thrown the book at him, haven't they? His lawyers think so, they're "astonished" at the harshness of the sentence

giphy.gif

Now that all of this has been concluded I've just read the details about the case in full for the very first time! I'm generally not interested in the slightest about these types of things as they are fuelled by gossip and complete bullshit, I'm here for the football and not much else.

But fuck me, having just gone through the entire affair one thing stands out more than ever and that's just how much of a minefield it must be for footballers. Everywhere they turn if they've not got an army of dubious agents trying to sign them up they have an army of dubious petty (some not so petty) gangsters trying their best to create situations for themselves to fleece all they can out of them.

I know a lot of fun was made of Kane using his brother as his agent but if you want to genuinely trust someone in a world where you can't trust anyone then it's not a bad starting place to ensure you're not getting fleeced or worse.

Now that all of this has been concluded I've just read the details about the case in full for the very first time! I'm generally not interested in the slightest about these types of things as they are fuelled by gossip and complete bullshit, I'm here for the football and not much else.

But fuck me, having just gone through the entire affair one thing stands out more than ever and that's just how much of a minefield it must be for footballers. Everywhere they turn if they've not got an army of dubious agents trying to sign them up they have an army of dubious petty (some not so petty) gangsters trying their best to create situations for themselves to fleece all they can out of them.

I know a lot of fun was made of Kane using his brother as his agent but if you want to genuinely trust someone in a world where you can't trust anyone then it's not a bad starting place to ensure you're not getting fleeced or worse.
Can see it with troy parrot. Wrong crowd have him tied up

DISCLAIMER - I haven't read a single word about this story other than headlines.

I don't understand it, Karim Benzema surely couldn't have needed a few Euro enough to actually be involved in this?

Can someone who has some idea of what actually happened precis it for me please?

Did he have some sort of affiliation to the blackmailers? From the very scant details I've seen I would imagine he may have just advised Valbuena to pay the pond life off in return for ensuring the recording never made it into the public domain.

Did he have some sort of affiliation to the blackmailers? From the very scant details I've seen I would imagine he may have just advised Valbuena to pay the pond life off in return for ensuring the recording never made it into the public domain.
yes , Benzema know the blackmailers that's why he is suspected by the police .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom