Best Match Listing Apps

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Borodin55

Carpe Diem
With the season fast approaching I thought I'd just list my two favourite Google play store applications for football match/ station listings. For TV stations home and abroad I use SportEventz and Live Soccer TV.
Both give detailed information and allow you to customise your listings with the latter allowing you to simply select favourite teams.
Ideal for planning ahead..

Ah these sound interesting. I thought you meant apps which just list live scores. For that I use Flashscore as it's pretty extensive for those moments when I just gotta know what is happening in the Norwegian third tier.

Not an ap but this is the best listing I've found for all football live on UK TV (officially) - Live Football On TV | Football On Television In The UK

For the more nerdy local scene there is an ap called Groundhopper where you log matches. Got a global match search thing which is epic so can tell you about anything within a 50km/100km/150km radius happening down to the lowest levels of grassroots.

Last edited:
Not an ap but this is the best listing I've found for all football live on UK TV (officially) - Live Football On TV | Football On Television In The UK

For the more nerdy local scene there is an ap called Groundhopper where you log matches. Got a global match search thing which is epic so can tell you about anything within a 0km/00km/50km radius happening down to the lowest levels of grassroots.
They're great for UK TV channels but the two I've mentioned give foreign stations as well and usually list the matches well ahead.

Our game against Juventus on 21st will be on Premier sports apparently. Both apps well worth installing and having a look at....always uninstall if you don't like them....both free.
Only just joined on here so wasn't sure what the rules are regarding posting about streaming...didn't want to upset anyone at such an early stage.

They're great for UK TV channels but the two I've mentioned give foreign stations as well and usually list the matches well ahead.

Our game against Juventus on 21st will be on Premier sports apparently. Both apps well worth installing and having a look at....always uninstall if you don't like them....both free.
Only just joined on here so wasn't sure what the rules are regarding posting about streaming...didn't want to upset anyone at such an early stage.
That's a great site
I've been using it on the ipad as a desktop app.
Your link shows it in its full glory, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom