Best Premier League Player you've watched...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paul Scholes.

The way he dictated the play and his passing range was phenomenal, technically very good as well. I doubt we will ever see such a midfielder again in the PL.

Paul Scholes.

The way he dictated the play and his passing range was phenomenal, technically very good as well. I doubt we will ever see such a midfielder again in the PL.

I second that, ran a game as good as Xavi, attacked as good as Gerrard or De Bruyne, best I have seen live in the PL and yes I include Ronaldo, Gerrard, Henry in that.

Very few midfielders in my football watching lifetime as good or better, Zidane and not much else. Completely wasted by tactically useless England managers.

OldBoy68

Starting to care again
And I don't mean on TV because there's something extra special seeing a living god live - It could be one game or many. Don't mention Blanchflower, Greaves or Gilzean unless you were there. This is an open question across all clubs and any games that you've seen.

For me Cantona and Klinnsman. There were times that Sol Campbell made me shake my head in awe as unpopular as that will be.

Please discuss.

EGhLUoVWoAApQJB

I was very young at the time, but the player that stands out for me is Ardiles. He was a wizard in my eyes. Got to see him play a few times and was always amazed at how elegant a footballer (& bloody strong) he was. Hoddle, Waddle & Gazza were pretty special too. Lineker (cunt), Klinsmann & Bale...
Bloody hell. We’ve had some cracking players
And Kane is going to end up top of the list of legends.

Back
Top Bottom